DDT “SUPER STAR LANES 2015”, 13/12/2015
Hakata Star Lane
622 Fans – No Vacancy
0. King Of Dark Title: Kouki Iwasaki (c) defeated Dai Suzuki with a Leg Capture Suplex (3:36).
*Kouki Iwasaki passes D6. Dai Suzuki becomes the 7th King Of Dark Champion.
– Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title: Cherry defeated Saki Akai (c) with a School Boy (6:11 pm).
*Cherry becomes the 1,066th champion.
1. Masa Takanashi & Kota Umeda defeated Yusuke Kubo & Ryota Nakatsu when Takanashi pinned Nakatsu with the Takatonic (11:02).
2. Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title – Battle Royal: Saki Akai defeated Cherry (c), Maki Ito, Van Vert Negro, Van Vert Jack, Hiroshi Fukuda, Yasu Urano and Makoto Oishi (12:29).
2a. Cherry eliminated Maki Ito with a School Boy (2:31).
*V1 for Cherry.
2b. Makoto Oishi eliminated Cherry (c) with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (2:53).
*Makoto Oishi becomes the 1,067th champion.
2c. Van Vert Jack eliminated Makoto Oishi (c) with a Bridging Pin (5:40).
*Van Vert Jack becomes the 1,068th champion.
2d. Hiroshi Fukuda eliminated Van Vert Negro by Ring Out (6:50).
2e. Hiroshi Fukuda eliminated Van Vert Jack (c) with a Reverse Cross Armbreaker (7:57).
*Hiroshi Fukuda becomes the 1,069th champion.
2f. KENSO eliminated Yasu Urano by Ring Out (11:01).
2g. Saki Akai eliminated KENSO by Ring Out (11:28).
2h. Saki Akai eliminated Hiroshi Fukuda with a Reverse Cross Armbreaker (12:29).
*Saki Akai becomes the 1,070th champion.
3. Yuto Aijima & Azul Dragon defeated Daisuke Sasaki & Suguru Miyatake when Aijima pinned Miyatake with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (11:56).
4. Keisuke Ishii & Soma Takao defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when Ishii pinned Matsunaga with the High Angle Double Arm DDT (10:49).
5. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata (c) defeated Danshoku Dino, Super Sasadango Machine & Batten X Burabura when Hirata pinned Machine with the Miracle One Shot Cradle (12:51).
*V1 for T2Hide.
6. DDT Extreme Title Next Challenger Final: Akito defeated Antonio Honda with the Scorpion Arm Lock (14:10).
7. Hakata Specialty Mixed Unit Special Tag: Shigehiro Irie & Konosuke Takeshita defeated HARASHIMA & Yukio Sakaguchi when Takeshita pinned Sakaguchi with the German Suplex (19:11).
8. KO-D Openweight Title: Isami Kodaka (c) defeated Tetsuya Endo with the Isamuashi Zan (21:59).
*V1 for Isami Kodaka.
Isami Kodaka put away the young Tetsuya Endo in his first KO-D Openweight Title defence. Endo went high risk when he tried to do the Torture Rack Bomb from the top rope but it was countered into a Frankensteiner. Endo somehow had some fight left in him after that but Kodaka kept up the pressure until Endo stayed down. There were no hard feelings between the two afterwards and both said it was a fun match. Kodaka welcomes another challenge from Endo in the future but he warns that he will crush him again. Konosuke Takeshita caught Kodaka’s attention and threw down the challenge for the next title match. After a discussion with Amon Tsurumi the challenge was accepted for 3rd January!
Akito is now the No. 1 Contender for the DDT Extreme Title. His submission style was too much for Antonio Honda to take and a clever Arm Trapped version of the Scorpion Deathlock made Honda submit. Akito will get his title match against Kendo Kashin on 23rd December. He is interested in Kendo’s idea to wrestle under modified amateur rules with three count pinfalls.
#OhkaEmpire learned the hard way that Batten X Burabura is not a good replacement for Ken Ohka. Everytime Kazuki Hirata put on the HIRATA GO! glasses and began dancing, Super Sasadango Machine would stop him with the Lehmann Shock. When the move was attempted for the third time Hirata countered it into his Miracle Cradle for the sudden win. Sasadango & Danshoku Dino demanded another title rematch. Amon Tsurumi told them Ohka was too busy to team with them and Burabura was too useless to deserve another chance. Suddenly KENSO walked out to again challenge Sanshiro Takagi to a match. Tsurumi instead decided to make KENSO team with #OhkaEmpire and go after the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles. Dino is pleased. KENSO isn’t.
Saki Akai opened the show to speak about how enthusiastic she is to defend her Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title. But as she spoke Cherry snuck into the ring and gave her a School Boy to become the new champion. Akai was able to get the title back by winning the Battle Royal later in the show. Cherry snuck up to her again after the match but this time Akai fought her off. Akai thinks Cherry’s recent obsession over her and the title is an age thing.
Pop idol Maki Ito was embarrassed to be eliminated so quickly from the Battle Royal. She approached Makoto Oishi after the match and asked him to be her wrestling teacher. Oishi wasn’t interested but she pestered him until he said yes.
There has been some concern over Dai Suzuki’s lack of matches since he debuted in DNA last November. So it’s come of no surprise to see him as the new King Of Dark Champion. Amon Tsurumi is concerned because this means he may be forced to book less King Of Dark Title matches due to Suzuki’s limited schedule. Tsurumi even shouted advice and encouragement to Suzuki over the microphone during the match. He didn’t even care if Suzuki cheated by bringing in a chair. The plan backfired and Kouki Iwasaki won the match to get rid of the title. Tsurumi threw the belt at Suzuki in disgust afterwards.