DDT “DRAMATIC SWAN MAIDEN 2016”, 20/02/2016
Shizuoka Shimizu Marine Building
249 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Akito defeated Gota Ihashi with a Figure 4 Leg Lock (8:23).
2. Sanshiro Takagi & Toru Owashi defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when Owashi pinned Matsunaga with the Nodowa Otoshi (6:18).
3. 3 Way Match: Kazuki Hirata defeatedSoma Takao and Kouki Iwasaki when Hirata pinned Iwasaki with the Miracle One Shot Cradle (5:20).
4. MAX Lucha Libre Maximo Title: Daisuke Sasaki (c) defeated Hiroshi Fukuda with the Cross Facelock (12:51).
*V5 for Daisuke Sasaki.
5. Shunma Katsumata & Guanchulo defeated Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi when Katsumata pinned Oishi with a School Boy (11:27).
6. Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo defeated Yukio Sakaguchi, Masa Takanashi & Kota Umeda when Endo pinned Umeda with the Torture Rack Bomb (13:09).
7. Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie defeated HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano when Ishii pinned Urano with a Frankensteiner (15:54).
The main event was the last warm up match for HARASHIMA and Shigehiro Irie before their No. 1 Contender bout on 28th February. Things were even between them so it was up to Keisuke Ishii to win the match by pinning Yasu Urano with a Frankensteiner. HARASHIMA and Irie stared each other down after the match.
The show took place in Makoto Oishi’s home of Shizuoka and he was introduced as the local hero. Unfortunately the homecoming ended badly when Oishi had his face pushed into Danshoku Dino’s ass and was then pinned by Shunma Katsumata.
Daisuke Sasaki attacked Hiroshi Fukuda at the start of the show in protest for their match being a non-title bout. Amon Tsurumi refused to put Sasaki’s MAX Lucha Libre Title on the line until Fukuda asked for it.
Kazuki Hirata again pinned Kouki Iwasaki with the Miracle One Shot Cradle. Hirata told Iwasaki it was a genuine three count and it proves he and the rest of the DNA team are not qualified for a KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles match at Korakuen Hall later this month. Iwasaki said he and his team will be prepared in Korakuen.
Match #2 started with Toru Owashi and Kazusada Higuchi squaring off to see who was better at sumo. Sanshiro Takagi interrupted and said Lucha Libre was better. Owashi agreed and the match turned into Lucha Vs Sumo. Lucha won on this day.