BASARA “VAJRA 4 ~POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE~”, 26/02/2016
Yokohama Radiant Hall
243 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Kazuaki Mihara, Koji Iwamoto & Gurukun Mask defeated Daichi Kazato, Hi69 & Kazuhiro Tamura when Mihara submitted Kazato with a Camel Clutch (13:53).
2. 3 Way Match: Ryu Gouma defeated Atsushi Maruyama and Rekka when Gouma pinned Maruyama with a Reverse-Style Splash (7:31).
3. FUMA & Madoka defeated Hiroshi Fukuda & SAGAT when FUMA pinned SAGAT with the HEAVY METAL ANTHEM (11:00).
4. Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title: Shiori Asahi (c) defeated Yusuke Kubo with the Aun (15:28).
*V4 for Shiori Asahi.
5. Hercules Senga & Tsutomu Oosugi defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Senga pinned Nakatsu after the PICTURES (13:58).
6. Isami Kodaka defeated Takumi Tsukamoto with the Isamuashi Zan (16:57).
During the main event both Isami Kodaka and Takumi Tsukamoto threatened to use their weapons on each other. After an early lock up Tsukamoto went out of the ring and grabbed his massive hammer. Kodaka then grabbed his samurai sword. Kyohei Wada had to tell both of them to drop their weapons and apologise to each other. Tsukamoto later used his hammer to whack Kodaka in mid-air during a Tope Suicida spot. Tsukamoto apologised to Wada afterward. Kodaka avoided the Drake Driver and felled Tsukamoto with Knee Strikes and the Isamuashi Zan. The two wrestlers paid each other compliments after the match and Kodaka was ready to close the show when Hiroshi Fukuda and SAGAT interrupted him. With Fukuda speaking on his behalf, SAGAT challenged Kodaka to a match on 13th March. Kodaka accepted.
Cavalry lost to Speed Of Sounds in the semi-main event but were quick to ask for a rematch. It was refused with SOS citing that their enthusiasm isn’t enough to convince them. Instead two single matches were booked for 3rd March: Ryota Nakatsu Vs Hercules Senga and Ryuichi Sekine Vs Tsutomu Oosugi. Unfortunately reports came out after the show that Senga injured his jaw during the match and could be out of action for a while.
When Yusuke Kubo failed to win the Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title he was comforted by FUMA & Madoka. FUMA called him a true heavy metal samurai and asked him to join his heavy metal team. Kubo shook FUMA’s hand and grabbed a guitar. FUMA said a new metal warrior is now born and together they will take over BASARA! For the moment the group is called Kotetsu Gundan.
Fukuda isn’t a fan of FUMA’s heavy metal personality. Fukuda is more of a classic rock ‘n’ roll kind of guy. Same with SAGAT according to Fukuda. FUMA told them their long hair does not have to stop them from head banging. When FUMA went for his HEAVY METAL ANTHEM Diving Elbow Drop he yelled “I received a judgement from Lucifer!”
Fukuda & SAGAT Vs New Gen Combo and Kodaka Vs Akito were announced for the next Tavern Wrestling show held on 8th March.