DDT “DNA 15”, 01/04/2016
Kitasenju Theatre 1010
123 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Daichi Kazato defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with the Sister Abigail (7:59).
2. Rekka defeated Guanchulo with a Cross Armbreaker (6:57).
3. Antonio Honda defeated Rainbow Kawamura with the Diving Fist Drop (11:55).
4. Shunma Katsumata defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Nebula Storm (8:28).
5. Keisuke Ishii & Soma Takao defeated Kota Umeda & Mizuki Watase when Ishii pinned Watase with the Kneel Kick (15:24).
6. Kazusada Higuchi defeated Mao Inoue with the Goten (11:59).
A daunting challenge lay ahead for Mao Inoue. A few weeks back in the ring and he is already going head to head with the top guy in DNA. He hit big moves to take the big man down including the Alien Plancha and a 450 Splash. But Kazusada Higuchi spent the match targeting Inoue’s abdomen making Inoue’s high impact moves damage himself more than usual. Higuchi blocked Inoue’s Screw Kick and put him away with a Lariat followed by the Goten. Higuchi congratulated Inoue on his return and he was looking forward to teaming with him in Saitama the next day.
Kota Umeda kicked Shunma Katsumata aside while he was checking on Mizuki Watase after Match #5. Umeda and Katsumata started brawling and had to be separated.
Two-thirds of the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions went at it in Match #4. Katsumata got the win over Kouki Iwasaki but there were no hard feelings over the result. Katsumata told Iwasaki he can depend on him and along with Higuchi they can rampage over DDT and liven up DNA together.
Taiwanese wrestler Rekka introduced himself as the newest member of DNA at the beginning of the show. His DNA debut ended in victory over Guanchulo. When asked backstage who he would like to face he said Higuchi. Rekka wants to fight the most powerful wrestlers he can.