DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2016 IN MOJI ~DRAMATIC DREAM NIWATORI KASHIWA MESHI~”, 09/04/2016
Fukuoka Moji Red Brick Palace
186 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Yukio Sakaguchi & Masa Takanashi defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Sakaguchi pinned Hirata with the PK (9:50).
2. Aso, Turueno Guerrero & Suntree defeated Danshoku Dino, Dynamite Kyushu & Tetsuo when Suntree pinned Kyushu with a Lariat (16:16).
3. Falls Count Anywhere Match: Antonio Honda defeated Makoto Oishi with the Diving Fist Drop (9:02).
4. Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Nozomi Kubo when Irie pinned Matsunaga with the Flying Sausage (10:06).
5. Soma Takao defeated Kota Umeda with the Gin And Tonic (10:05).
6. Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo defeated Daisuke Sasaki & Gaunchulo when Endo pinned Guanchulo with the Torture Rack Bomb (12:56).
7. HARASHIMA, Akito & Yasu Urano defeated Kazusada Higuchi, Mao Inoue & Mizuki Watase when HARASHIMA pinned Watase with the Somato (19:03).
Danshoku Dino was ready to try his plan from the previous day again. He wasn’t cashing in his Right To Challenge contract but wanted to play mind games with HARASHIMA. He attempted to ambush him again before the main event. Kazusada Higuchi was there to stop him but this time Dino tried to put the Lip Lock on him. That plan failed when HARASHIMA came to the rescue and kicked Dino in the face with a Big Boot. The main event went on as normal.
The New Gen Combo got the better of Daisuke Sasaki before their KO-D Tag Team Titles match. But there is a big difference between fighting Guanchulo and fighting Shuji Ishikawa.
Antonio Honda and Makoto Oishi wanted their match to be Falls Count Anywhere. They found a piano near the ring and Honda played a tune with it.
Kouki Iwasaki was taken off the show when he got injured during a warm up session.