DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2016 IN SENDAI ~DRAMATIC DREAM TAN~”, 03/05/2016
Miyagi Yume Messe West Wing Hall
427 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Akito, Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Oishi pinned Hirata with a School Boy (9:24).
2. 4 Way Match: Danshoku Dino defeated Kazusada Higuchi, Masa Takanashi and Eddie French when Dino pinned Takanashi with the Danshoku Driver (6:32).
3. Team Drift Goodbye Series: Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated Antonio Honda, Konosuke Takeshita & Gorgeous Matsuno when Irie pinned Matsuno with a Piledriver (13:18).
4. Daisuke Sasaki defeated Guanchulo with the Vietnam Driver II (11:38).
5. Special Single Match: Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Mad Polly by Disqualification when Daisuke Sasaki attacked the referee (9:22).
6. HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano defeated Tetsuya Endo & Mao Inoue when HARASHIMA pinned Inoue with the Somato (23:06).
Tetsuya Endo & Mao Inoue are both from Miyagi so they teamed together for their homecoming. Although they weren’t able to win their match, HARASHIMA said their strengths are reliable. He also revealed his grandmother’s house was in Ishinomaki so he himself can be a Miyagi local.
Yukio Sakaguchi had Daisuke Sasaki’s new pet beaten until Sasaki got involved. Sakaguchi hit Mad Polly with the Right Knee Of God and went for the pin but Sasaki Dropkicked Daisuke Kiso to cause a disqualification. Sasaki then tried to give Kiso the Vietnam Driver II but Sakaguchi kicked him into the corner. Sasaki was saved from the Right Knee Of God when Polly pulled him out of the ring.
Makoto Oishi wanted a referee who would keep a strict control over the opening match and not fall for Kazuki Hirata’s dancing antics. He brought out Kyohei Wada to officiate the match. At first it looked like the plan worked. Wada resisted any urge to dance whenever Hirata summoned his music. But at some point the Hirata GO! glasses were knocked onto Wada’s face and he was soon dancing! Hirata joined in but Oishi rolled him over with a School Boy and Wada quick counted the pin.