BASARA “VAJRA 10 WU”, 13/05/2016
Saitama Wrestle Fighter Museum
1. Dance! Ueki Police 24 Hours ~Hiroshi 100 Moments Of Barrage~: Hiroshi Fukuda defeated Takayuki Ueki with a School Boy (9:04).
2. Ryuichi Sekine, Ryota Nakatsu & Koji Iwamoto defeated Tsutomu Oosugi, Hercules Chinga & Yusuke Kubo when Sekine pinned Kubo with the Ryusetsu (10:50).
3. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ B Block: Takumi Tsukamoto (4) defeated Ryu Gouma (0) by Countout (8:05).
4. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ A Block: Isami Kodaka (4) defeated SAGAT (0) with the Zeyyari (15:40).
5. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ B Block: FUMA (4) defeated Daichi Kazato (4) with the Heavy Metal Anthem (20:25).
Block A Standings
1. Isami Kodaka (4)
-. Ryuichi Sekine (2)
-. Ryota Nakatsu (2)
4. Yusuke Kubo (0)
-. SAGAT (0)
Block B Standings
1. FUMA (4)
-. Daichi Kazato (4)
-. Takumi Tsukamoto (4)
4. Hiroshi Fukuda (0)
-. Ryu Gouma (0)
The race to the top of Block B is now wide open after FUMA defeated Daichi Kazato. Despite the tension between the two Kazato has now earned FUMA’s respect. FUMA called back to the first BASARA show when he said Kazato was not tough enough to be heavy metal like he is. Turns out he was wrong. There are many kinds of heavy metal and he can tell in his soul that Kazato is heavy metal in his own way. FUMA thinks Kazato is a great rival for him in BASARA.
Over in Block A Isami Kodaka has taken the lead after two wins in two matches. He’s aiming to go undefeated for the entire tournament. SAGAT accepts that he lost to one of the best wrestlers on the indie scene but realises he must win his remaining matches by any means.
Once again Ryu Gouma’s countout plan backfired. The only thing that went right for him was successfully convincing Kyohei Wada that his law book is an official weapon and could be used legally in the match. Takumi Tsukamoto wasn’t allowed to use his giant hammer. He won the match anyway but felt strange over it ending by countout.