DDT “DRAMATIC DREAMS VOL. 3 ~FLOWERS ARE FLOWERS PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE~”, 22/05/2016
Osaka Yodogawa Ward Community Center
508 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Team Drift Goodbye Series: Keisuke Ishii & Soma Takao defeated Tetsuya Endo & Kouki Iwasaki when Ishii pinned Iwasaki with the Tiger Suplex (10:04).
2. Luxury Prize Surprise Tag Rumble: Kota Ibushi & Gota Ihashi defeated Kota Umeda & Mizuki Watase when Ibushi pinned Umeda with the Sit Down Last Ride (19:15).
Order Of Elimination: Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata, Kengo Takai & Shoichi Uchida, Gurukun Mask & Guanchulo, Ken Ohka & Hideki Shiota, Masa Takanashi & Emi Sakura, Joey Ryan & Atsushi Maruyama, Kota Umeda & Mizuki Watase.
3. Naniwa Shook! Man Vs Han Special Single Match: Danshoku Dino Vs Magnitude Kishiwada ended in a No Contest when Yukinori Matsui kept fainting (8:57).
4. Reunion Special Single Match: Antonio Honda defeated Yasu Urano with the Diving Fist Drop (11:50) (Special Referee: Dick Togo).
5. Heterogeneous Special Tag Match: Kazuki Hirata & Kuishinbo Kamen defeated Hiroshi Fukuda & Kikutaro when Hirata pinned Kikutaro with the One Shot Miracle Cradle (11:42).
6. Crash The Super Heavy Special 6-Man Tag Team Match: Sanshiro Takagi, Jinsei Shinzaki & Toru Owashi defeated Shigehiro Irie, Kazusada Higuchi & Super Sasadango Machine when Shinzaki submitted Sasadango with the Paradise Lock (8:43).
7. DDT BATTLE FRONT Special Tag Match: Daisuke Sasaki & Shuji Ishikawa defeated HARASHIMA & Akito when Sasaki submitted Akito with La Mistica Cross Facelock Doppelganger (13:49)
8. Twelve New Year’s Eve Dream: Konosuke Takeshita defeated ZERO with the Cross Arm German Suplex (23:29).
The main event was an important one for Konosuke Takeshita. He was taking on one of his Osaka Pro heroes, ZERO. The wrestler now known as HUB found out about Takeshita’s dream to fight him and returned to his old gimmick for the special occasion. All kind gestures aside he didn’t take it easy on the kid. ZERO attacked Takeshita with a chair and then threw him into the crowd while they fought outside the ring. Later on ZERO stomped on Takeshita while yelling “What’s wrong!” until Takeshita fought back with Elbow Strikes. Takeshita hit the Blue Thunder Bomb and the German Suplex but ZERO kicked out of them both. ZERO avoided the Touchdown and hit a Shining Wizard to the back of the head for a nearfall. Takeshita returned with a Lariat and the Deadlift German Suplex but ZERO kicked out again. Takeshita struck him with a Running Elbow but ZERO kicked out at one. That seemed to be the last of his energy spent because Takeshita hit another Lariat and then the Cross Arm German Suplex to win a hard fought battle. ZERO told Takeshita he was feeling a lot of emotions throughout that match but most of them were of happiness. ZERO covered his face with a shirt and unmasked. He gave Takeshita his mask as a gift and told him it was specially made just for today’s match. Takeshita said he became a pro wrestler so he could wrestle ZERO. His dream came true so it was now time for a new dream. His new dream is to win the KO-D Openweight Title, boost Japanese wrestling and become the best wrestler in the world!
Daisuke Sasaki’s modified version of the Crossface Lock that won him the KO-D Title now has a name. It is now called the Cross Facelock Doppelganger. He used it to submit Akito in the semi-main event.
Jinsei Shinzaki took Super Sasadango Machine’s mask and wore it for the ending stretch of the 6-Man Tag. After the match Shinzaki took off the mask and told everyone else to sit down while he lectured them about wrestling and life.
Kazuki Hirata got Hiroshi Fukuda, Kuishinbo Kamen, Kikutaro and even Yukinori Matsui to dance with him before they started wrestling each other. Fukuda and Kikutaro also took some time to sing during the match. When Hirata and Kamen won they celebrated with more dancing until Kamen collapsed. Atsushi Maruyama ran down to check on him and then nervously thanked everyone for coming to the show. Kamen got up and sang “I Do Not Want To Release You” by T-BOLAN.
Dick Togo does what he wants whenever he is the referee. He was accidentally knocked down by a Bionic Elbow from Antonio Honda. However he saw Yasu Urano cheat by choking Honda with his bandana. Togo stopped him by giving Urano the Pedigree! Honda then hit the Diving Fist Drop to win the match.
There was no winner in the match between Danshoku Dino Vs Magnitude Kishiwada. There was a loser though. Yukinori Matsui kept getting in the way of Lip Locks from both Dino and Kishiwada until he fainted. Daisuke Kiso took his place just to call off the match but he received a Lip Lock from Dino too.
A “Luxury Prize” was promised to the winning team in the Surprise Tag Rumble. There were two surprise entries in the match. One was Ken Ohka & Hideki Shiota. Ohka just spent his time in the match promoting Ganbare☆Wrestling’s show in Osaka on 27th July. The second surprise team was Kota Ibushi & Gota Ihashi! This was Ibushi’s first appearance in DDT since “JUDGEMENT 2016” back in March. Ibushi & Ihashi came out the winners and were given their prize by Kuishinbo Kamen. The luxury prize was 24 copies of Kamen’s autobiography. In a backstage interview Ibushi said the 29th May is for now his last scheduled date of Ibushi Wrestling Institute activities. He said he will probably do something this year that will cause an explosion in wrestling and told everyone to just wait a little bit longer.