DDT “RING WRESTLE FESTIVAL IN MATSUYAMA 2016”, 19/06/2016
Matsuyama Comprehensive Community Center
1. Soma Takao & Ojoka Kid defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Kid pinned Hirata with a School Boy (0:03).
1a. Rematch: Soma Takao & Ojoka Kid defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Takao pinned Hirata with the Gin And Tonic (8:02).
2. Mitomi Masayuki, Madori Taro & Saki Akai defeated Keisuke Ishii, Gota Ihashi & Shunma Katsumata when Taro pinned Katsumata with the Swanton Bomb (8:06).
3. Big Thing Is A Good Thing! Small Thing Is Also A Good Thing! Matsuyama Specialty Uneven Tag Match: Toru Owashi & Masa Takanashi defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Makoto Oishi when Owashi pinned Oishi with La Magistral Cradle (9:22).
4. Shigehiro Irie & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Kota Umeda when Irie pinned Umeda with the Flying Sausage (10:34).
5. Super Sasadango Machine Matsuyama First Landing! Riddled With Popular People Special 3 Way Match: Antonio Honda defeated Super Sasadango Machine and Yasu Urano when Honda pinned Machine with th Diving Fist Drop (9:56).
6. Wrestling Crazy Journey: Daisuke Sasaki defeated Danshoku Dino with a School Boy (13:54).
7. Matsuyama Specialty Special Tag Match: Yuko Miyamoto & HARASHIMA defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo when Miyamoto submitted Takeshita with the Manji Cobra (17:12).
HARASHIMA and Yuko Miyamoto wrestled under the team name Yankee Smile and HARASHIMA wore the same gear as Miyamoto. The combination was too much for Konosuke Takeshita. He fell to the Fire Thunder from Miyamoto and then the Somato from HARASHIMA. Miyamoto then locked in a Manji Cobra forcing the KO-D Champion to give up. Takeshita admitted defeat today but told Miyamoto it will not happen again at their title match on 3rd July. Miyamoto said he might borrow HARASHIMA’s gear for the match but HARASHIMA told him the constant gear sharing might get confusing.
The match between Daisuke Sasaki and Danshoku Dino descended into chaos when referee after referee were being knocked out by both wrestlers. Daisuke Kiso was accidentally given a Lip Lock from Dino, then Sasaki kicked Yukinori Matsui below the belt. Sasaki also gave Kiso a Michinoku Driver. Matsui recovered but also became victim to a Lip Lock. Dino told Amon Tsurumi to get in the ring and it turned out the GM was wearing a referee shirt underneath his suit. Sasaki attempted to give Tsurumi a Michinoku Driver but Dino pulled him away to safety. Sasaki rolled Dino over with a School Boy and Matsui had the energy to count to three.
It’s been a while since Super Sasadango Machine wrestled in Matsuyama so he wanted his match with Antonio Honda and Yasu Urano to be a special one. His plan involved forcing his special Sasadango mask on Honda backstage before the match, turning him into a Sasadango Machine! With Honda under his control they ganged up on Urano. However Sasadango also cut off Honda whenever he went for a pin. Urano fought back by using wrapping his bandana over Sasadango’s eyes. It then turned out that Urano and Sasadango were in cahoots all along! They ganged up on Honda and Urano pinned him. However Matsui only counted to two and then took his referee shirt off, revealing a Honda style vest underneath. Turns out he was in cahoots with Honda! He and Honda attacked Urano and Sasadango with Bionic Elbows and Diving Fist Drops leading to a Honda victory.
Kota Umeda was able to avoid Shigehiro Irie’s Tazzmission but his comeback was cut off with a Lariat and the Flying Sausage.
Madori Taro entered the ring with a big square head resembling an apartment floor plan. His opponents made fun of him until he got angry. When he got angry he removed the square head revealing a normal human head wearing a luchador mask. From that point on he was in battle mode and won the match with a Swanton Bomb on Gota Ihashi.
Ojoka Kid got the upset win over Kazuki Hirata in just three seconds during the opening match. Hirata demanded a rematch and called Ojoka a coward. Ojoka Kid introduced himself by saying he is Japanese and likes sushi and Mount Fuji. Oddly enough he was speaking with a Chilean accent. The rematch went ahead and Hirata was pinned again, this time by Soma Takao.