DDT “DNA 18”, 01/07/2016
Kitasenju Theatre 1010
1. Rekka defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with a Single Leg Crab (7:33).
2. There Is Heart In Your Character! Let This Be Assessed! This Is Not A Special Single Match: Kikutaro defeated Rainbow Kawamura with a School Boy (11:50).
3. Masa Takanashi defeated Guanchulo with the Takatonic (11:21).
4. Kazusada Higuchi & Daiki Shimomura defeated Shunma Katsumata & Kouki Iwasaki when Higuchi pinned Iwasaki with the Doctor Bomb (12:11).
*Kazusada Higuchi wins Kouki Iwasaki’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
5. Kota Umeda defeated KENSO with a Backslide Pin (16:56).
6. Konosuke Takeshita & Tetsuya Endo defeated MAO & Mizuki Watase when Takeshita pinned Watase with the German Suplex (18:49).
Konosuke Takeshita admitted he was feeling envy over his opponents today. One is now a pop idol and the other is dating LiLiCo. Mizuki Watase said he is approaching the end of his first year as a wrestler and he has yet to win a singles match. He wants to challenge Takeshita for the KO-D Openweight Title when he is strong enough. He then remembered MAO is also a year into his career.
Kota Umeda scored an upset in DNA’s honour when he defeated KENSO. Umeda was hotheaded and eager to put a stop to KENSO’s reign of terror but it was still a big challenge. Umeda kepy kicking out of KENSO’s moves, prompting KENSO to try a Superplex. Umeda pushed him off and hit a Diving Elbow Drop. He then ducked a Lariat and hooked KENSO in a Backslide Pin for the win. KENSO protested to the ref that it wasn’t a three count while Umeda celebrated. Umeda then challenged Kazusada Higuchi to a match to determine who the strongest DNA wrestler is. Meanwhile KENSO will never forgive Sanshiro Takagi for this injustice.
Higuchi has suddenly found himself back in the KO-D Title chase. He now has a Right To Challenge Contract after beating Kouki Iwasaki. Higuchi said he wants to cash it in fair and square against the winner of this Sunday’s KO-D Title match.