DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2016 IN MAEBASHI ~DRAMATIC DREAM TONTON~”, 10/07/2016
Maebashi Green Dome Sub Arena
1. 3 Way Tag Match: Toru Owashi & Soma Takao defeated Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata and Akito & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Takao pinned Katsumata with the Gin And Tonic (9:19).
2. Grudge Settlement! Avenge Kawaguchi In Maebashi! Maebashi Specialty Special Single Match: KENSO defeated Kazuki Hirata with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (10:19).
3. Yukio Sakaguchi, Masa Takanashi & Kota Umeda defeated Danshoku Dino, Kazusada Higuchi & Gota Ihashi when Sakaguchi pinned Ihashi with the Right Knee Of God (12:37).
4. Keisuke Ishii & Guanchulo defeated Tetsuya Endo & Kouki Iwasaki when Ishii pinned Iwasaki with the Tiger Suplex (9:47).
5. Daisuke Sasaki & Mad Paulie defeated Shigehiro Irie & Mizuki Watase when Sasaki submitted Watase with the Cross Facelock (13:22).
6. HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Antonio Honda when HARASHIMA pinned Honda with the Somato (16:47).
Shigehiro Irie shook hands with Daisuke Sasaki & Mad Paulie after their match. Sasaki even wished Irie luck on his upcoming trip to America. Irie now has only one match left in DDT before he leaves.
Keisuke Ishii is not pleased with Soma Takao challenging for the AJPW Jr. Heavyweight Title. Ishii thinks nobody has a stronger desire to win that championship than himself. He refuses to acknowledge Takao’s challenge and declared he will get a title shot instead.
KENSO attacked Kazuki Hirata during his dance before Match #2. He argued with the noisy fans for cheering Hirata then put on his own pair of HIRATA GO! glasses. He danced with Hirata and then pinned him with a Brainbuster. He complained to Amon Tsurumi after the match about having to team with Sanshiro Takagi on 17th July. He found out about the match while his wife was making him tom yum soup and it ruined his dinner. Tsurumi responded by suggesting KENSO might be in love with Takagi. All he ever talks about is coming to DDT so he can fight Takagi. He asked KENSO to put his hand on his chest and tell everyone how he truly feels. KENSO thought about it, yelled “Bakayaro!” and stormed off.