BASARA “VAJRA 16 ~FLAWLESS~”, 28/07/2016
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Ryota Nakatsu & Koji Iwamoto defeated Daichi Kazato & Tsutomu Oosugi when Nakatsu pinned Kazato with the V Slider (10:06).
2. Reverse Wrestling Court: Hi69 defeated Ryu Gouma and Atsushi Maruyama when Hi69 pinned both Gouma and Maruyama with the Stuka Splash (11:13).
*Hi69 is not guilty.
3. Chain Match: Yusuke Kubo defeated SAGAT by Referee Stoppage with a Chain-Assisted Camel Clutch (12:38).
4. TLC Match: FUMA defeated Takumi Tsukamoto with the Heavy Metal Anthem (13:35).
5. Special Tag Match: Isami Kodaka & Masamune defeated Kengo Mashimo & Madoka when Kodaka pinned Madoka with the Zeyyari (16:53).
6. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi defeated Ryuichi Sekine with the Perfect Plex (15:12).
Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi’s claim of being the best wrestler, “foriegn” or otherwise in BASARA stays intact with a win over Ryuichi Sekine. Hiroshi mentioned this was his fifth singles match with Sekine and his first victory against him.
Kengo Mashimo had to be held back from Isami Kodaka after their tag match. Mashimo yelled that it wasn’t over between them two. Kodaka said he was holding the 2nd ever Shinjuku Strongest Ground Budokai tournament on 28th September and he wants Mashimo to enter. Mashimo considered but when he found out Daisuke Sekimoto and Yasu Urano were also entering he accepted the invitation.
The feud between Tsukasaga Army and the Kotetsu Gundan came to a conclusion with two different hardcore matches. Kotetsu Gundan came out on top of both bouts to definitively win the feud. In the Chain Match Yusuke Kubo choked out SAGAT with the chain, forcing the referee to call for the bell. Although the unit feud is over, the rivalry between these two may return in the future. FUMA then defeated Takumi Tsukamoto in a TLC Match. Tsukamoto admitted defeat and called FUMA a strong wrestler even if his heavy metal antics get in the way. FUMA then began to ramble on about instrumental songs and how they emit a melody of sorrow without the need for words. He offered a truce to Tsukamoto. Together they can be comrades united by hearts made out of the same steel. Tsukamoto called himself the Ballad Fighter and gave the heavy metal hand sign. Backstage, Tsukamoto and Kubo announced the official name of their unit. Gone is Kotetsu Gundan, now they are IRON PRIEST!