DDT “DRAMATIC KATSURAGI 2016”, 30/07/2016
Nara Katsuragi City Taima Sports Center
291 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Yasu Urano defeated MAO with the Tombstone Piledriver (7:41).
2. Sanshiro Takagi, Kazuki Hirata & Maholova Vs Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & Gran Haniwa when Hirata pinned Haniwa with the One Shot Miracle Cradle (10:35).
3. Tetsuya Endo defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Torture Rack Bomb (8:20).
4. Masahiro Takanashi & Soma Takao defeated Dick Togo & Guanchulo when Takao pinned Guanchulo with the Gin And Tonic (10:24).
5. Danshoku Dino & Keisuke Ishii defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Kota Umeda when Dino pinned Umeda with the Danshoku Driver (11:14).
*Katsuragi City becomes a Gay Town.
6. Daisuke Sasaki & Mad Paulie defeated HARASHIMA & Akito when Sasaki pinned Akito with the Sasaki Hurricanrana (13:41).
7. Most Of DDT Katsuragi Place Tie! Katsuragi Specialty Special 6 Man Tag Team Match: Konosuke Takeshita, Antonio Honda & Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi defeated Toru Owashi, Kazusada Higuchi & Hoshitango when Takeshita pinned Hoshitango with a Blue Thunder Bomb (13:35).
Happy Motels kicked off the main event by challenging their sumo opponents to a triple sumo match. The sumo team were winning until some unexpected manoeuvres sent them out of the ring. Antonio Honda tried to do a Quebrada onto them but his foot slipped on the rope and he fell to the apron. Honda was targeted but Konosuke Takeshita came to the rescue and pinned Hoshintango with a Blue Thunder Bomb. He and Toru Owashi continued fighting after the bell and had to be separated. Happy Motels ended the show by posing for a picture with the mayor of Katsuragi City.
Danshoku Dino put up a stipulation for Match #5. If he and Keisuke Ishii won the match then Katsuragi City would be declared a Gay Town from now on. Kota Umeda hated the idea and said he will make Katsuragi a Drinking Town if he and Yukio Sakaguchi won. Dino won the match and politely greeted the new Gay Town afterwards. He thanked the Gay Town for supporting him.
Guanchulo got to team up with his mentor Dick Togo in Japan for the first time. They shared a moment when they both applied the Crippler Crossface to their opponents at the same time. However Soma Takao continued his strong form when he got the pin on Guanchulo.