TOKYO JOSHI PRO “BEER GARDEN FIGHT 2016 ~TOKYO JOSHI PRO DAY~”, 13/08/2016
528 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Maho Kuron Debut Match: Maho Kuron defeated Nodoka-oneesan with a Reverse Swing Neckbreaker Drop (6:01).
2. Tokyo Princess Cup – Semi Final: Syoko Nakajima defeated Hyper Misao with the Northern Lights Suplex (7:46).
3. Tokyo Princess Cup – Semi Final: Yuu defeated Akane Miura by TKO with a Katahajime (7:31).
4. Special Rules: Yuka Sakazaki & KANNA defeated Nonoko & Rika Tatsumi when KANNA pinned Nonoko with the 50$ent (12:17).
5. Miyu Yamashita & Marika Kobashi defeated Reika Saiki & Azusa Takigawa when Yamashita pinned Takigawa with the Attitude Adjustment (10:55).
6. Tokyo Princess Cup – Final: Yuu defeated Syoko Nakajima with the Cross Armbreaker (17:12).
The winner of this year’s Tokyo Princess Cup is Yuu! No, not you. Yuu! She’s only been wrestling in Tokyo Joshi Pro for 8 months but in that time Yuu has been undefeated and nobody has been able to match her skill. Akane Miura offered a challenge in the semi-final with her power based offence but Yuu choked her out with the Katahajime to win. In the other semi-final Hyper Misao took on last year’s winner Syoko Nakajima. Misao wanted the match to have a One Count Pinfall rule so she could save her energy for the final. The rule was rejected and Misao was told to continue the match when she pinned Nakajima for one second. Misao’s recent streak of upset wins ended here and Nakajima went on to the final. Yuu kicked out of the Northern Lights Suplex and wore down Nakajima until she tapped from a Cross Armbreaker. Yuu said becoming a pro wrestler is a dream come true but now she has a new dream. She asked Miyu Yamashita for a TOKYO Princess Of Princess Title shot. Yamashita accepted the challenge and set the match for 22nd September.
Yamashita has another target in her sights. She’s interested in fighting Reika Saiki one on one. Saiki herself thinks she has found a rival in Yamashita.
Summer time was the theme of Match #4. Each girl took part in the match while wearing yukatas. They also each brought out a weapon that is related to summer vacations. Rika Tatsumi had a beach volleyball, Yuka Sakazaki had a water ring, Nonoko had a watermelon and KANNA carried a water pistol. After the match KANNA announced she will graduate from Tokyo Joshi on 22nd September. She will have one more match with Miyu Yamashita on 31st August. She also invited Saki Akai and Ai Shimizu to attend her graduation ceremony.
Maho Kuron is the newest wrestler to debut for Tokyo Joshi. She wears a black costume to go along with her name. She has no sports history but wanted to join Tokyo Joshi when she saw their show at last year’s Beer Garden series. Nodoka-oneesan tried to beat her with the Back Flip but Kuron escaped and hit a Swinging Reverse Neckbreaker to win her debut match. Kuron didn’t feel quite happy afterwards but thinks people will enjoy her personality. She said she wants to fight Akane Miura sometime.