DDT “DNA 20”, 07/09/2016
Kitasenju Theatre 1010
123 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Daisuke Sasaki defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with a Dropkick (10:37).
2. Koji Iwamoto defeated Daiki Shimomura with the Aloof Art (9:46).
3. Rainbow Kawamura Last DNA Match: Danshoku Dino defeated Rainbow Kawamura with the Raw Danshoku Driver (9:35).
4. Yasu Urano & Hi69 defeated MAO & Rekka when Hi69 submitted Rekka with a Cross Armbreaker (11:09).
5. Road To DNA-GP: Shunma Katsumata defeated Mizuki Watase with the Swan Dive X Factor (11:23).
6. Road To DNA-GP: Kazusada Higuchi & Guanchulo defeated Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki when Guanchulo pinned Umeda with the Seijo Scratch (10:34).
With the DNA Grand Prix around the corner many of the wrestlers on the show were motivated to fight at full strength. Guanchulo got the upset pin over Kota Umeda in the main event when he ducked a Buzzsaw Kick and got Umeda’s shoulders on the mat with the Seijo Scratch. Umeda protested the result and said he kicked out but it stood. Guanchulo thanked Kazusada Higuchi for helping him win and praised his opponents for being strong. He said the DNA Grand Prix is his chance to show what he’s got. He also wants a singles match against Higuchi.
Rainbow Kawamura’s final match for DNA as against Danshoku Dino and it was as pervy as you’d expect. Daisuke Kiso was caught in the middle and took the brunt from both wrestlers. Kawamura sprayed him in the eyes with his disinfectant then Dino made him pass out with the Lip Lock. Kawamura wound up getting stripped out of his wrestling gear and everyone found out he was wearing lingerie underneath. One Lip Lock and Danshoku Driver later brought an end to the match and to Rainbow Kawamura. Dino told Kawamura to stand back up and give his farewell speech. It was interrupted when a crying Dai Suzuki ran in and hugged Kawamura. Suzuki said they walked through their twists and turns together but suddenly that won’t happen anymore. Higuchi appeared and mentioned how surprised he was when Kawamura sent him a LINE message saying he was quitting DNA. Even though Kawamura missed a lot of shows because of an injury, Higuchi still treats him as his senior. He hopes Kawamura will work as hard in BASARA as he did in DNA. Kawamura thanked the staff for letting him wrestle Dino in his last match. From tomorrow, he is now a part of BASARA.
Shunma Katsumata’s goal for the Grand Prix is to go undefeated for the entire tournament.
In the opening match Nobuhiro Shimatani was able to avoid Daisuke Sasaki’s Now Or Never but a Dropkick from Sasaki immediately afterwards was enough to end the match. Shimatani’s next DNA match is against Konosuke Takeshita on 30th September. The main event of that show is Umeda & Katsumata Vs Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki.