DDT “DAIMYO CAREER DRAMATIC-KUN 2016”, 10/09/2016
Shizuoka Hamamatsu Create
1. Soma Takao & Guanchulo defeated Kazuki Hirata & Kouki Iwasaki when Takao pinned Hirata with the Gin And Tonic (8:58).
2. Hamamatsu Specialty! Continued Small Special Single Match: Keisuke Ishii defeated Yasu Urano with (9:17).
3. Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Yukio Sakaguchi, Masahiro Takanashi & Kota Umeda when Higuchi submitted Takanashi with the Canadian Backbreaker (11:21).
4. This Jewel Box Of The Wrestling World! – 6-Man Tag Team Match: Danshoku Dino, Joey Ryan & Yoshihiko defeated Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & Saki Akai when Dino, Ryan & Yoshihiko all pinned Oishi after the 4P Driver (14:33).
5. Emperor & Wrestling Master Vs Smile Squash! Special Tag Match: Yoshihiro Takayama & Dick Togo defeated HARASHIMA & Akito when Togo pinned Akito with the Diving Senton (13:29).
6. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Antonio Honda when Sasaki submitted Honda with La Mistica Cross Facelock (19:23).
Konosuke Takeshita and Tetsuya Endo continued fighting out of the ring after the main event. As they were pulled apart Takeshita yelled at Endo “At Osaka just remember. Fight fair and square.” Daisuke Sasaki taunted Takeshita and dared him to fight Endo. He said next week Endo will stab the final nail in Takeshita’s coffin. Then on the 25th he and Endo will win the KO-D Tag Team Titles for DAMNATION.
Yoshihiro Takayama & Dick Togo were successful in their first time tagging together. However both of them don’t know if they will continue teaming together in the future. Takayama noted how hard HARASHIMA kicks while Togo thought wrestling against Akito was a fresh experience.
After winning their match Danshoku Dino, Joey Ryan & Yoshihiko declared they are the most dangerous trio the city of Hamamatsu have ever seen. They won by giving Makoto Oishi a triple team Danshoku Driver.
One day away from his DDT Extreme Title shot, Keisuke Ishii remembers when he won the belt for the first time. He was booed back then although in that situation he was an outsider wrestling in Union Pro. He thinks this time when he wins it will be different.
Soma Takao sent a message to Kazuki Hirata by pinning him in the opening tag bout. The AJPW Jr. Heavyweight Champion said Hirata isn’t good enough to help him become a stronger champion.