DDT “THREE OF A DREAM 2016”, 11/09/2016
Hiroshima Industrial Hall – East Exhibition Hall
1. Hypocrite! Idol! Chilean! Battle Doll! Special Full Of Feeling 4 Way Match: Yoshihiko defeated Yasu Urano, Makoto Oishi and Guanchulo when Yoshihiko pinned Oishi with the Reincarnation (10:24).
2. Kazuki Hirata & Shunma Katsumata defeated Soma Takao & Kenshin Chikano when Hirata pinned Takao with the Egoist Driver (9:42).
3. Lucha Libre Rules: Yukio Sakaguchi, Masahiro Takanashi & Yuto Aijima defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Sakaguchi pinned Shimatani with the PK (8:36).
4. Hungry Black Bass Vs US Indie World Of Super Heavyweights!: Joey Ryan defeated Akito with the Super Kick (8:59).
5. Emperor & DNA Vs DAMNATION! Hiroshima Specialty Special 6-Man Tag Team Match: Daisuke Sasaki, Shuji Ishikawa & Tetsuya Endo defeated Yoshihiro Takayama, Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Sasaki submitted Iwasaki with the Cross Facelock (17:25).
6. Wrestling Master And The Future’s First Encounter! Special Tag Match: HARASHIMA & Dick Togo defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Antonio Honda when HARASHIMA pinned Honda with the Somato (17:03).
7. DDT Extreme Title – Hiroshima Toyo Rules: Danshoku Dino (c) defeated Keisuke Ishii with a Lip Lock (11:37).
*V1 for Danshoku Dino.
To celebrate the Hiroshima Toyo Carp baseball team winning the Central League pennant for the first time in 25 years, Danshoku Dino decided to base the DDT Extreme Title match rules on the team’s history and achievements. During the match every second of a pinfall will be added together. Whoever is doing the pin on the 25th total second will win the match. Other ways to win were to name the ten most recent managers of the Hiroshima baseball team or name at least ten foreigners who played for the team. The match began with Dino and Keisuke Ishii trading two count pins. Dino then got to pin Ishii for 5 more seconds after doing multiple pins and also the Danshoku Nightmare. The count went up to 11 when Ishii pinned Dino with a Diving Senton, then up to 13 after a Missile Dropkick. Dino put Ishii in the Lip Lock and pinned him for two seconds. Ishii then Kangaroo Kicked Dino for another two count, then brought the count up to 24 with a Fisherman Suplex, the Kneel Kick and a Tiger Suplex. Dino avoided a Brainbuster but could not hit the Danshoku Driver. Ishii tried to roll him over for the final pin count but Dino caught him in another Lip Lock and scored the winning 25th second pinfall. After the match Dino remembered they could have named the managers and foreign players instead of wrestling so he listed them off. Dino thanked Ishii for helping him create a nice memory for such a historic day in the city. They then led the fans in chanting for the team to end the show.
Konosuke Takeshita said he had a strange feeling while wrestling Dick Togo. It was amazing and intense and he wants to do it again. Antonio Honda said Togo hasn’t changed even though he last wrestled against him five years ago.
As DAMNATION entered the ring for their match, Shuji Ishikawa held the KO-D Openweight Title belt in Kazusada Higuchi’s sight. The two looked ready to face off when Tetsuya Endo stepped in wanting to start the match. Higuchi then stepped back and Yoshihiro Takayama took his place. Endo and Daisuke Sasaki tagged back and forth while trying to weaken Takayama with Low Kicks. DAMNATION were able to keep the two larger opponents away while Sasaki tapped out Kouki Iwasaki to win. Ishikawa began a promo about how both he and the Hiroshima Toyo Carp were both champions but Sasaki kicked him aside and cut him off to brag about DAMNATION’s dominance. He called both Higuchi and Takayama “Dwarf Motherfuckers”.
After yesterday’s defeat, Kazuki Hirata bounced back by pinning Soma Takao in another tag match. Hirata now thinks he has the momentum going into Osaka for the AJPW Jr. Title match. He thinks he has turned everyone’s expectations around.