DDT “BIG HOUSE ARROW HOMETOWN 2016”, 17/09/2016
Toyama Takaoka Ecoeur
321 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Sanshiro Takagi & Soma Takao Vs Kazuki Hirata & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Takao pinned Shimatani with the Gin And Tonic (9:10).
2. Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO defeated Yasu Urano, Gota Ihashi & Kouki Iwasaki when Oishi pinned Ihashi with a Diving Headbutt (13:49).
3. 4 Way Match: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Mad Polly, Kazusada Higuchi and Guanchulo when Takeshita pinned Guanchulo with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (7:13).
4. Danshoku Dino & Keisuke Ishii defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi when Dino pinned Takanashi with the Danshoku Driver (11:01).
5. Ken Ohka Toyama Triumph! Takaoka Specialty Special Single Match: Ken Ohka defeated Antonio Honda with the Flame Spear (16:17).
6. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated HARASHIMA & Akito when Sasaki pinned Akito with the Vietnam Driver II (15:13).
Immediately after winning the main event, Daisuke Sasaki grabbed a microphone and yelled “Hurry up and drop dead, Smile fucking Squash!” He then wanted to tell a personal story to the audience. Yesterday a women he claims he used to date got married in America. It was Candice LeRae. Well he doesn’t care because he’s with DAMNATION! However he then muttered that he wanted marry Candice and his head sank at the thought. Tetsuya Endo and Mad Polly tried to cheer him up as they left ringside. Ken Ohka had to rush into the ring and finish the post-show speech so it could end on a happier note.
Ohka went into his hometown return determined to beat Antonio Honda for the first time in his career. Honda opened up the show badmouthing Ohka in front of his local fans. Honda was told that Ohka was a hometown hero but he disagreed. Honda said Toyama’s real heroes were Fujiko Fujio, the manga group that created Doraemon. When the match went ahead Ohka dodged the Diving Fist Drop and hit the Flame Spear to score the victory. Ohka thanked his hometown fans for cheering him on and giving him the power to achieve this win.
Tension is brewing between Soma Takao and Kazuki Hirata one day before their AJPW Jr. Title match. Takao said he is raising the title’s value by defending it in DDT before his eventual defences in All Japan. Hirata said he would absolutely not lose to Takao. Instead he will become the 42nd champion. They then squared off before going their separate ways.