DDT “SAPPORO WRESTLING FESTA 2016 ~DDT CRAB~”, 10/10/2016
Sapporo Susukino Mars Gym
387 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Keisuke Ishii, Akito & Koji Yoshida defeated Toru Owashi, Kazuki Hirata & Guanchulo when Akito pinned Hirata with the Hanamasa (9:39).
2. Mars Specialty Soup Curry, Genghis Khan, Miso Soup 3 Way Match: Soma Takao defeated Yasu Urano and Makoto Oishi when Takao pinned both Urano and Oishi with a Double Jackknife Pin (8:06).
3. KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated HARASHIMA, Tomoya & Daiki Shimomura when KUDO pinned Shimomura with the Diving Double Knee Drop (11:43).
4. KO-D Openweight Champion! Born In Nemuro Final Match Of Kouki Iwasaki’s 25 Year Trial: Shuji Ishikawa defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Fire Thunder (10:13).
*Kouki Iwasaki’s trial ends with 0 wins and 1 loss.
5. Hokkaido Big Way! Super Legend Army Vs DNA Army: Yoshihiro Takayama & Dick Togo defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Mizuki Watase when Takayama pinned Watase with the Running Kneelift (13:21).
6. DDT Extreme Title – Dai Ichin Pa-Lien Seiha ~ Soup Curry Death Match: Danshoku Dino (c) defeated Sanshiro Takagi with the Danshoku Driver (9:58).
*V2 for Danshoku Dino.
7. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Polly (c) defeated Konosuke Takeshita, Antonio Honda & Mike Bailey when Sasaki submitted Honda with the Cross Facelock (20:15).
*V1 for DAMNATION.
DAMNATION’s good week continued with a successful KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Title defence. They singled out Antonio Honda but he fought back. Honda was ready to do a Diving Fist Drop to Daisuke Sasaki but Tetsuya Endo blocked him. Endo then gave Honda a top rope Frankensteiner and Sasaki locked in the Cross Facelock to make him submit. Sasaki said there is a conspiracy led by Amon Tsurumi to try and take away all of DAMNATION’s championships.
The Dai Ichin Pa-Lien Seiha is a series of matches with bizarre stipulations attached, often intended to make a mess. Today was the sixth time the match was held and it was a Soup Curry Death Match. Danshoku Dino defended the DDT Extreme Title against Sanshiro Takagi but Makoto Oishi and Kazuki Hirata were also involved. They later regretted it. Both were told to wear a diaper and were then given a small bottle to drink. They didn’t find out until afterwards that it was a laxative. The goal for Dino and Takagi was to win the match in 10 minutes before the laxative kicks in and the victims suffer from a loose explosion (not the YOSHI-HASHI kind). The winner would then get the antidote to give to their friend. Oishi tried to distract Takagi by singing “Never Give Up☆I Love You” but stomach cramps made it very difficult for him. Oishi won the match with two seconds to spare and Hirata sprinted to the nearest toilet. Oishi wasn’t so lucky and bowed to the audience in shame before leaving the ring alone. Nobody wanted to give any interviews after the match.
While they haven’t thrown out a challenge yet, Yoshihiro Takayama & Dick Togo are considering chasing after the KO-D Tag Team Titles. They might even invite Sanshiro Takagi over for a 6-Man Tag Title shot too.
Kouki Iwasaki took on a big challenge to prepare for the DNA Grand Prix. He had to fight Shuji Ishikawa! Iwasaki took his chances and jumped Ishikawa at the start of the match. He even took the fight out of the ring for a brawl. However a Lariat knocked him for a loop and he was finished off with the Fire Thunder Driver. Ishikawa noticed Iwasaki’s young ambition and eagerness to win.