BASARA “VAJRA 21 ~TEN THOUSAND RIICHI SKY~”, 29/10/2016
Yokohama Radiant Hall
1. Madoka & Sean Guinness defeated Tatsuhiko Yoshino & Koji Iwamoto when Guinness pinned Yoshino with a Rolling Cradle (10:09).
2. Get Lost In Life – Lawyer Or Priest: Fuminori Abe defeated Gouma Ryu and Masamune when Abe pinned Gouma with the Sujata (11:15).
3. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Semi Final: FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT when Kubo pinned SAGAT with the Goro Suplex (11:23).
4. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Semi Final: defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Tsukamoto pinned Sekine with the Tiger Suplex (12:21).
5. Ikuto Hidaka defeated Daichi Kazato with the Stray High Kick (12:41).
6. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Final: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Kodaka pinned FUMA with the Isamuashi Zan (23:07).
The final rounds of the IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT were the focus for today. IRON PRIEST defeated Hiroshi du Soleil in the first semi-final. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT apologised for losing the match. Hiroshi said SAGAT would take time off to rest and will return at next month’s Tavern Wrestling show. This was news to SAGAT. In the other semi-final Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Cavalry. In the final Kodaka & Tsukamoto won to become the first winners of the IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT! They were given a giant golden fist trophy as their prize. Kodaka looked at the trophy and admitted it was probably a stupid decision to have this thing made. He then brought up the upcoming BASARA show in Korakuen Hall on 25th December. Every day he is anxious over that show but he is putting forth all his effort to get a sell out crowd. One idea he has is to be a champion. So he and Tsukamoto are challenging Ikuto Hidaka & Hayato Jr. Fujita to an NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles match!
Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi interrupted the victory celebrations so he could confront Kodaka. Hiroshi brought up him beating Kodaka to win Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ back in June. Since then Hiroshi has been undefeated in BASARA singles matches and is currently on a 12 match streak without being pinned or submitted. He thinks that makes him deserving of being a champion. He demanded a championship match. Kodaka didn’t understand until Hiroshi jogged his memory. Kodaka then remembered he still has the Union MAX Championship kept in storage next to the front door of his house! The belt was originally retired on the same night as Union Pro’s final show. They both agreed to revive the championship and have a match to determine the new champion on Christmas Day!