BASARA “VAJRA 23 ~COMMON DESTINY~”, 30/11/2016
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Ryuichi Sekine & Koji Iwamoto defeated Takayuki Ueki & Toshiyuki Sakuda when Sekine submitted Sakuda with the Let’s Combine (10:37).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Tanomusaku Toba defeated Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama when Toba pinned Ryu with a Straight Right (9:11).
3. IRON PRIEST Vs SOS: Hercules Senga & Tsutomu Oosugi defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Oosugi pinned Kubo with the Koryu (12:48).
4. Abdullah Kobayashi defeated Ryota Nakatsu with a Crab Hold (10:23).
5. SAGAT, Selling Quarrels To All Japan Pro Wrestling!: Yuma Aoyagi, Kazuhiro Tamura & Daichi Kazato defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi & SAGAT when Aoyagi pinned SAGAT with the Fisherman Suplex (14:42).
6. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Ikuto Hidaka & Hayato Jr. Fujita (c) when Kodaka pinned Hidaka with the Isamuashi Zan (21:34).
*New Buddy Tag fail in V4. The Aldini Brothers become the 21st NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champions!
The team of Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto, together now known as The Aldini Brothers, have brought in new gold for BASARA! They challenged Ikuto Hidaka & Hayato Jr. Fujita to come over to BASARA and put their NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles on the line. The champions accepted but will now going back to ZERO1 without the titles. They graciously gave the belts over to the winners and as they left, Kodaka said how much it meant to him to wrestle them for the championship. He then asked if Hidaka will enter the annual Furinkazan tournament in ZERO1. Hidaka said he would tell him tomorrow and he will wrestle again in BASARA. Tsukamoto was thrilled with his new title. It is the first championship he won since four years ago when he was a Yokohama Shopping Street Six Man Tag Team Champion. He searched the internet before the match to learn about this NWA Tag Title and thought it looked cool when he saw pictures of it.
SAGAT was put into a challenge against some All Japan wrestlers to prepare him for Jun Akiyama. However when he was overwhelmed Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi would come in to physically defend him. The All Japan team kept hitting SAGAT with Axe Bombers until SAGAT would block them with an Axe Bomber of his own. Hiroshi would but in and make an unwilling SAGAT attempt double team moves like the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2 (Hiroshi throws SAGAT at their opponent) and the Space SAGAT Cannon (Hiroshi Dropkicks SAGAT into their opponent) but they both failed. The latter miss cost SAGAT the match when Yuma Aoyagi pinned him with a Fisherman Suplex afterwards. Hiroshi told SAGAT to look closely at himself before he faces Akiyama. Ryuichi then Chopped him.
In a preview of the Yokohama 6-Man Tag Title match, Abdullah Kobayashi made Ryota Nakatsu submit to a Crab Hold. It was supposed to be the Let’s Combine as used by Nakatsu’s teammate Ryuichi Sekine but Kobayashi’s a bit sloppy at applying the move. Sekine wasn’t impressed and said Cavalry will be taking those belts from Kobayashi’s team on Christmas Day.
Tanomusaku Toba was put on a trial by combat by Gouma Ryu against Atsushi Maruyama with Kyohei Wada as the judge. Toba was accused of leaving a Chinese beauty shop in Osaka without paying for the service. The “trial” was set up as a 3 Way match but Ryu admitted it was more of a 2 Vs 1 contest between him and Toba against Maruyama. Ryu defended Toba by claiming he is poor and couldn’t afford to pay for the items. Maruyama played prosecutor and called referee Yuya Okada up as a witness. Okada said he borrowed money to Toba that day so he should have been able to pay. Ryu called up Ryuichi Sekine and asked him what he knew about the shop. Sekine said the shop gives massages then was embarrassed by what he just admitted. Ryu told Toba that he couldn’t defend him anymore. Toba got angry and knocked out Ryu with a Straight Right punch. He mounted Ryu and began punching him. However Wada treated this as a pin and counted to three. This somehow meant Toba was declared guilty. Ryu asked Maruyama if they could do the best pro wrestling trial in history at Korakeun Hall? Maruyama agreed and so did Wada.