DDT “DNA 27”, 16/11/2016
Hanayashiki Park Hall
163 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Guanchulo defeated Yuki Ueno with the Death Valley Driver (8:09).
2. Dai Suzuki Comeback: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Dai Suzuki with a Single Leg Crab Hold (10:43).
3. Average Height 163cm Minimum Load: Hercules Senga & Tsutomu Oosugi defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Oosugi pinned Shimatani with the PICTURES (7:09).
4. Shiori Asahi defeated MAO with a Cradle (9:19).
5. Kazusada Higuchi defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Goten (12:16).
6. Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Kouki Iwasaki & Mizuki Watase when Nakatsu pinned Watase with the V Slider (16:40).
An angry Mizuki Watase fought against Cavalry but ultimately fell to Ryota Nakatsu. A High Kick, a German Suplex and the V Slider won the match for Cavalry. Nakatsu’s night wasn’t done however as Kouki Iwasaki challenged him to a match one on one. Kazusada Higuchi then came out and said he will stop being silent. He also wants a match with Nakatsu. Iwasaki and Higuchi began arguing over who should get the match until Nakatsu told them he is willing to fight either of them in a single or a tag match. Nakatsu then repeatedly shouted “BASARA is better than DNA!”
An injury kept Shunma Katsumata from entering the DNA Grand Prix. His goal for the tournament was to beat Higuchi on route to winning the entire tournament. He at least got his chance to face Higuchi here. He focused on hitting Higuchi with Dropkicks until he could put Higuchi in position for the Swan Dive X Factor. But Higuchi caught him in midair and delivered the Oklahoma Stampede. Katsumata still had life left in him but Higuchi put him away with the Goten.
MAO was overwhelmed by the gap of experience between himself and Shiori Asahi. He tried to prepare for Asahi’s intelligence, stamina and movement pattern but could not beat his opponent. He still saw the match as a good opportunity to learn from a highly technical wrestler.
Dai Suzuki had been missing from DNA and the rest of DDT since March. His goal for his return match was using pro wrestling to make people happy. However when Konosuke Takeshita submitted him with a Crab Hold, Suzuki refused to shake his hand after the match. He claims to be filled with happy feelings but that means nothing if he does not improve and work harder.