DDT “DNA 28”, 17/12/2016
Yokohama Radiant Hall
1. Naomi Yoshimura defeated Yuki Ueno with the Throwaway Power Bomb (6:18).
2. Farewell To The Strongest Enemy Of His Lifetime!! Farewell! My Beloved Brother!!: Guanchulo & Rekka defeated Dai Suzuki & Tigger Bedscene when Guanchulo pinned Suzuki with the VHS (9:32).
3. Atsushi Maruyama defeated Mizuki Watase with a Cross Armbreaker (10:35).
4. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Endo pinned Shimatani with the Torture Rack Bomb (14:24).
5. Yuki Sato defeated Shunma Katsumata with the New Tornado Clutch (10:25).
6. Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Nakatsu pinned Higuchi with the V Slider (19:50).
Ryota Nakatsu continues to be a nuisance to DNA, this time getting the pin over it’s top wrestler. Nakatsu targeted Kazusada Higuchi’s arm and countered a Lariat with a Cross Armbreaker. Higuchi avoided the V Slider and hit the Lariat on another try but Nakatsu kicked out. Nakatsu cut Higuchi’s momentum short with a Sleeper Hold. Ryuichi Sekine caused damage with a High Kick, then Nakatsu followed up with a Buzzsaw Kick. Higuchi was too dazed to fight off the V Slider and lost the match. After the match Nakatsu bragged that he has now done it all in DNA and won’t be coming back. Kouki Iwasaki stopped him and said they haven’t fought each other one on one yet. Nakatsu shrugged him off. He just beat Higuchi so why should he care about Iwasaki? The challenge wouldn’t go away though so Nakatsu eventually agreed but on one condition. If Iwasaki loses, he has to go back to the bottom and start as a trainee all over again.
Over in K-DOJO, Yuki Sato was hearing stories about a DNA wrestler who wanted a match with him. That wrestler turned out to be Shunma Katsumata. Sato won and thinks that Katsumata is still a rough cut, His technique isn’t fully precise yet.
DAMNATION brought a beating to Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani, throwing them onto chairs at ringside. Daisuke Sasaki gave Shimomura a Brainbuster onto a chair, leaving Shimatani to fend for himself for a lot of the match. Shimomura returned but was taken out again with a Facecrusher and a Diving Body Attack from Sasaki. Tetsuya Endo then finished off Shimatani with the Torture Rack Bomb. Shimomura was left depressed that he couldn’t do anything either on his own or as part of a team. Shimatani said it was his first time being thrown onto a chair and it was really painful.
According to Atsushi Maruyama, Mizuki Watase thinks highly of himself. Watase thinks he is irreplacable in DNA, a treasure for the brand. Maruyama thinks Watase should instead focus on his future because he wasn’t able to do anything that would have won him the match. Maruyama suggested Watase should start using a Tiger Suplex and learn the skills of a tiger.
Naomi Yoshimura is two for two after beating Yuki Ueno in the opener. A Lariat, a Power Slam and then the Throwaway Power Bomb were just too powerful for Ueno to handle. Yoshimura is friends with Ueno but he hopes everyone notices the difference in ability between them.