DDT “ROAD TO SUPER ARENA ~DRAMATIC DREAM CLOCK TOWER~”, 18/12/2016
Sapporo Sun Plaza
595 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Masahiro Takanashi & Soma Takao defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Takao pinned Hirata with the Gin And Tonic (9:52).
2. How About A Big Hokkaido! Two Big Single Match: Akito defeated Mad Paulie by Disqualification (12:06).
3. Keisuke Ishii & Tomoya defeated Yasu Urano & Koji Yoshida when Ishii pinned Urano with the High Angle Double Arm DDT (10:59).
4. DAMNATION Vs NωA!: Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata when Endo pinned Katsumata with the Torture Rack Bomb (14:10).
5. How About A Big Hokkaido! Two Big Single Match: Yoshihiro Takayama defeated Antonio Honda with a Leg Split (10:53).
6. Shuten-dōji Vs DNA Combination: KUDO & Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Sakaguchi pinned Iwasaki with the Right Knee Of God (17:40).
7. Sapporo Specialty! Sea Urchin, Scallop, Cuttlefish, Crab Bowl Special 4 Way Match: HARASHIMA defeated Shigehiro Irie, Konosuke Takeshita and Danshoku Dino when HARASHIMA pinned Dino with the Somato (14:10).
At one point in the 4 Way Match, Shigehiro Irie hit HARASHIMA with the Beast Bomber just when HARASHIMA was about to do the Somato on Danshoku Dino. Konosuke Takeshita took out Irie with the German Suplex. Dino then got rid of Takeshita with the Lip Lock. He tried to do the Raw Danshoku Driver but that was stopped by HARASHIMA who hit the Somato to win. HARASHIMA stared at Irie after the match and Irie just gave him a thumbs down.
Kazusada Higuchi is still dealing with getting pinned in yesterday’s DNA main event. With his mind elsewhere he wasn’t on the same page as Kouki Iwasaki which caused them to lose to Shuten-dōji.
When Yoshihiro Takayama put Antonio Honda in a submission hold early in their match, Honda teased giving up. It sounded like he was trying to say “Give Up” but it then turned out he actually said “Mel Gibson” and “Give me chocolate”. He then tried to distract Takayama by telling him the Three Little Pigs story. His last trick was attempting a Manjigatame but Honda pulled his groin in the process. Takayama then used a Leg Split submission to stretch Honda’s groin even further, making him submit to the pain.
The match between Akito and Mad Paulie ended in a DQ. What happened was Paulie became frustrated by being out-wrestled by Akito. So Paulie left the ring and came back with a rope to choke his opponent with. Akito tried to outmanoeuvre his way out of trouble but Paulie eventually got to him on the apron. Paulie went on a small rampage after he was DQ’ed. He gave Yuki Ueno a Lariat when Ueno tried to stop him.