BOYZ “NEW YEAR SPECIAL ~WOMEN FESTIVAL 13~”, 12/01/2017
401 Fans – No Vacancy
1. BOYZ Tournament Rules: Nobuhiro Shimatani defeated Yuki Ueno with the Jump On The Spot Shooting Star Press (3:02).
2. BOYZ Tournament Rules: Guanchulo & Yoshihiko defeated Kazuki Hirata & Shunma Katsumata when Guanchulo pinned Hirata with a School Boy (4:23).
3. BOYZ Tournament Rules: KUDO & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Soma Takao & Mizuki Watase when KUDO pinned Watase with the Diving Double Knee Drop (6:06).
4. BOYZ Tournament Rules: Masahiro Takanashi defeated Yasu Urano by Countout (5:01).
5. BOYZ Vs GuyZ Vs DAMNATION: Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Rekka & Daiki Shimomura and Antonio Honda & Ryuichi Sekine when Endo pinned Shimomura with the Torture Rack Bomb (10:59).
6. BOYZ Tournament Rules: Konosuke Takeshita Vs Keisuke Ishii ended in a Time Limit Draw (10:00).
7. BOYZ Tournament Rules: Mike Bailey & Akito defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Makoto Oishi when Akito submitted Oishi with the Scorpion Lock (8:19).
8. BOYZ Tournament Rules: HARASHIMA defeated MAO with the Standing Somato (8:58).
9. Extended Sudden Death – BOYZ Tournament Rules: Makoto Oishi defeated HARASHIMA with a Cradle (1:03).
Team HARASHIMA: HARASHIMA, Konosuke Takeshita, Mike Bailey, Masahiro Takanashi, Akito, Soma Takao, Kazuki Hirata, Shunma Katsumata, Mizuki Watase and Yuki Ueno
Team Oishi: Makoto Oishi, KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi, Yasu Urano, Keisuke Ishii, Kouki Iwasaki, MAO, Guanchulo, Nobuhiro Shimatani, Yoshihiko
Today’s show was built around a team challenge with HARASHIMA and Makoto Oishi as captains. According to Johnny Etajima, there has been a long standing conflict between the two wrestlers in BOYZ. Special rules were put in place for the tournament matches such as two count pinfalls for needed to win and 5 counts outside the ring being enough to DQ wrestlers. In the opening introductions everyone wore football uniforms. HARASHIMA said his team was going to win because he has so many friends.
Team Oishi took the lead by winning the first three matches. Team HARASHIMA won Match #4 but was still down by two when intermission hit and half time was called. HARASHIMA still had faith in his friends to win the remaining matches. Oishi blamed Yasu Urano for giving their team their only loss up to this point. Urano was counted out when Masahiro Takanashi threw a football at him as he tried to re-enter the ring. A time limit draw between Konosuke Takeshita and Keisuke Ishii then meant that Team HARASHIMA could no longer score enough points to win the challenge. All they could do now was score enough points to reach a tie. Akito sent the team off on the right track by submitting Oishi in the penultimate match. Then in the main event Oishi instructed MAO run away from HARASHIMA until the time ran out because a draw is enough to give them total victory. Unfortunately HARASHIMA pinned MAO with the Somato, ending the challenge in a draw.
Etajima announced that a winner would be decided by sudden death overtime. Each team would send forth one wrestler and the first to get a one count pinfall would win the entire challenge. HARASHIMA picked himself while Oishi lined up his team’s strongest wrestlers on the apron. However he spent so much time in the ring that Etajima thought Oishi was nominating himself. The bell rang and HARASHIMA did move after move trying to pin Oishi with no success. Oishi got the pinfall out of nowhere when he countered the Double Knee Gutbuster into a Cradle. Oishi celebrated by singing with the rest of NωA while his other teammates celebrated.