BOYZ “HINAMATSURI SPECIAL ~WOMEN FESTIVAL 14~”, 03/03/2017
1. Shunma Katsumata & Guanchulo defeated Kouki Iwasaki & Daiki Shimomura when Katsumata pinned Shimomura with a Moonsault (6:43).
2. I Am Like Him And He Is Like Me Part 2: Masahiro Takanashi defeated Rekka by Countout (6:59).
3. BOYZ Refreshing Struggle With YaroZ!: Antonio Honda defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with a Jumping Elbow Drop (6:41).
4. KUDO & MAO defeated Soma Takao & Mizuki Watase when KUDO pinned Watase with the Diving Double Knee Drop (9:58).
5. DAMNATION Vs Blooming Flower High School Tag: Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Yuki Ueno when Sasaki submitted Ueno with the Cross Facelock (11:18).
6. BOYZ Being BOYZ Special 6-Man Tag Match: Keisuke Ishii, Akito & Kazuki Hirata defeated HARASHIMA, Yukio Sakaguchi & Makoto Oishi when Akito pinned Oishi with the Hanamasa (11:51).
Kazuki Hirata was intimidated by Yukio Sakaguchi’s presence in the main event. He hesitated to shake his hand before the match but eventually did so. Sakaguchi refused to let go until Hirata pulled hard enough to break it. He then angered Sakaguchi by calling him disgusting. Hirata quickly apologised to Sakaguchi’s hand and then tagged out.
Daisuke Sasaki struck Yuki Ueno below to belt behind the referee’s back to lead into the Cross Facelock finish.
The grudge between BOYZ and YaroZ continued when Nobuhiro Shimatani faced Antonio Honda. Pride was on the line because Shimatani felt it was his duty to defend his BOYZ home. Honda wasted no time getting into the ring to fight his opponent and he put him away with the Scorpion Death Drop followed by a Jumping Elbow Drop.
Masahiro Takanashi is continuing his streak of winning matches by countout. This time he was creative. He got Chinsuke Nakamura to act as his body double to distract Rekka during the ringside brawl. Rekka fell for the trap and by the time he realised he was attacking the wrong person, Takanashi Dropkicked him and rushed back to the ring in time to get the countout victory.
The BOYZ all wore peach coloured clothing during the opening introductions to celebrate the Peach Festival.