DDT “SAITAMA SLAM! VOL. 19”, 01/04/2017
Saitama Kasukabe Hall
1. Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata Vs Keisuke Ishii & Kazusada Higuchi
2. Toru Owashi & Shigehiro Irie Vs Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata
3. KUDO Vs Mad Paulie
4. Akito Vs Yasu Urano
5. Unit Opposition 3 Way Tag Match: HARASHIMA & Soma Takao Vs Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi Vs Yoshihiro Takayama & Danshoku Dino
6. Happy Motels Final Match: Konosuke Takeshita, Antonio Honda & Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi Vs Daisuke Sasaki, Shuji Ishikawa & Tetsuya Endo
One last match for Happy Motels and it is against their bitter enemies DAMNATION.
Akito is immediately pitted against a former Smile Squash friend. Will his match with Yasu Urano be a friendly affair?
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “I TELL A LIE WITH MY EYES 2017”, 02/04/2017
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
1. Space Of Ganbare: Space Galaxy Warrior Andros Vs Andromeda KEN
2. World’s Strongest Ganbare☆Tag Tournament – Round 1A: Ken Ohka & X Vs Nobuhiro Tsurumaki & Chikara
3. World’s Strongest Ganbare☆Tag Tournament – Round 1B: Yukihiro Abe & Keisuke Ishii Vs Shuichiro Katsumura & Takafumi Ito
4. World’s Strongest Ganbare☆Tag Tournament – Round 1C: Shinichiro Tominaga & Hi69 Vs Yumehito Imanari & Bambi
5. World’s Strongest Ganbare☆Tag Tournament – Round 1D: Mitomi Masayuki & Shibata Vs Kenso Ohka & KAZMA SAKAMOTO
Ken Ohka still has not decided who he will team with in the tournament. He might even enter the tournament by himself!
Space Galaxy Warrior Andros and Andromeda KEN are wrestling each other because they both have “Andro” in their names.
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “THIS IS MY WAY TO LIVE 2017”, 02/04/2017
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
1. World’s Strongest Ganbare☆Tag Tournament – Semi Final: Winners Of Match 1A Vs Winners Of Match 1B
2. World’s Strongest Ganbare☆Tag Tournament – Semi Final: Winners Of Match 1C Vs Winners Of Match 1D
3. I Will Not Give Up Tag Tournament – Semi Final: Losers Of Match 1A Vs Losers Of Match 1B
4. I Will Not Give Up Tag Tournament – Semi Final: Losers Of Match 1C Vs Losers Of Match 1D
5. I Will Not Give Up Tag Tournament – Final: Losers Of Losers Semi Final 1 Vs Losers Of Losers Semi Final 2
6. World’s Strongest Ganbare☆Tag Tournament – Final: Winners Of Semi Final 1 Vs Winners Of Semi Final 2
The Losers Tournament has been renamed the I Will Not Give Up Tournament. Still no mention of what the prizes are for the two tournaments.
BASARA “VAJRA 32 ~SPRING BAMBOO AFTER RAIN~”, 06/04/2017
Yokohama Nigiwai-za Noge Share
1. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Gouma Ryu Vs Konaka = Pale One Vs PSYCHO
2. Hardcore Match: Takumi Tsukamoto Vs Gunso
3. IRON PRIEST Vs Double ★ Trans-Am: FUMA & Yusuke Kubo Vs Trans-Am ★ Shinya & Trans-Am ★ Abe
4. Episode 2 – Death Penalty Of Best Stretchman V3: Isami Kodaka Vs Best Stretchman V3
5. Cavalry Vs Hiroshi du Soleil: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu Vs Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT
Fuminori Abe is the latest wrestler to get a Trans-Am ★ Upgrade. For some reason every picture of him that Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi has been posting on Twitter is actually pictures of Maven photoshopped with the rest of the group.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “AT THIS TIME, GET EXCITED IN NARIMASU”, 08/04/2017
Tokyo Narimasu Act Hall
1. Syoko Nakajima & Reika Saiki Vs Yuna Manase & Nodoka-oneesan
2. Marika Kobashi Return Battle: Miyu Yamashita & Marika Kobashi Vs Nonoko & Mil Clown
3. Mizuki Vs Itoh Maki
4. SIN Biishiki-gun Vs Dragon Bombers: Saki-nami & Martha Vs Rika Tatsumi & Maho Kurone
5. TOKYO Princess Of Princess Title Match: Yuu (c) Vs Azusa Takigawa
Mizuki (formerly all upper case but now written normally) is from Kobe, is 158cm tall and was born on 16th March, 1995. She’s been wrestling on and off since December 2012. She previously wrestled for JWP and Ice Ribbon. Her signature moves are the Aquamarina and the Cutie Special. Mizuki will be a regular wrestler for Toyko Joshi Pro starting in April.
DDT “FIRST TIME ADVANCE! 2017”, 08/04/2017
Tokyo Narimasu Act Hall
1. Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Battle Royal: X Vs X
2. You Will Kill Or Get Hurt! You Will Get Caught Or Killed! Special Single Match: Yukio Sakaguchi Vs Danshoku Dino
3. Spring Big Bang Battle: Konosuke Takeshita Vs Mad Paulie
The annual Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Battle Royal is back! DDT’s answer to both the Royal Rumble and the Money In The Bank is used to determine the next couple of KO-D Openweight Title challengers throughout the summer.
Royce Isaacs will be making his DDT debut on this show. Isaacs participated in the DNA Grand Prix last year and was impressive enough to be brought in for a main tour in DDT.
DDT “DAMNATION ILLEGAL GATHERING”, 14/04/2017
1. Shuji Ishikawa & Mad Paulie Vs Daisuke Sekimoto & Kohei Sato
2. DDT Extreme Title: Daisuke Sasaki (c) Vs Dick Togo
The postcard plan Daisuke Sasaki put in place to find a challenger probably worked too well. Dick Togo is stepping up to the plate! Sasaki and his mentor still have bad blood brewing between them over the last year.
BASARA “VAJRA 34 ~LION DASH~”, 29/04/2017
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1. Union MAX Title: Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi (c) Vs Ryota Nakatsu
The Union MAX Title now belongs to Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi and his first defence takes place in Korakuen Hall. It is Ryota Nakatsu’s desire to win the title because he wrestled in Union Pro for the last year of the brand’s existence but never had the chance to chase after that championship.
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “TOKYO 2017”, 30/04/2017
Osaka Hirano Community Hall
1. Enjo-gun, Osaka’s First Visit!: Mitomi Masayuki & Shibata Vs Daina Mido & Hiroto Okubo
2. Ganbare Wrestling In OSAKA Special Single Match: Yukinori Abe Vs Hiro Tonai
3. I Return To Chiba’s Grace In Osaka: Minoru Fujita & Shinichiro Tominaga Vs Yasu Urano & MIYAWAKI
4. Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title: Ken Ohka (c) Vs Atsushi Maruyama
Earlier this month Ken Ohka won the World Jr. Heavyweight Title over in K-DOJO. The title lineage can be traced all the way back to FMW. Ohka wants Atsushi Maruyama to be his first challenger because he has been an inspiration to Ohka and Ganbare☆Wrestling. Also if Ohka wants to be a strong champion he needs to defend the belt against strong challengers so he’s giving Maruyama the home field advantage by holding the title match in Osaka!