DNA “FIGHTING GIG DNA EP.32 ~COME TOGETHER~”, 21/04/2017
317 Fans – No Vacancy
1. DNA Tag League Assessment Match: Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani defeated Guanchulo & Rekka when Shimatani pinned Guanchulo with a School Boy (9:52)
2. For Tomorrow Part 1 ~ GO FOR BROKE: Naomi Yoshimura & Yuki Ueno defeated Shogun Okamoto & Royce Isaacs when Yoshimura pinned Isaacs with the Throw Away Power Bomb (9:34).
3. Awake Your Eyes, Dai Suzuki! Seven Match Trial 2nd Battle: Masato Tanaka defeated Dai Suzuki with the Sliding D (4:46).
4. PROVE YOUR DNA: Kotaro Suzuki & LEONA defeated Mizuki Watase & MAO by Referee Stoppage when LEONA used the Figure Four Leg Lock on Watase (13:35).
5. PREMIUM GIG – Young Hunters Vs Father Hunters: Kazushi Sakuraba & Kendo Kashin defeated Kouki Iwasaki & Mike Bailey when Kashin pinned Iwasaki after the Shooting Star Double Knee Drop from Bailey (7:18).
6. MAIN GIG – The Main Eventer Of NEXT: Kazusada Higuchi defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Goten (20:28).
In the latest battle to determine who is on top of the DNA mountain, Kazusada Higuchi defeated Shunma Katsumata. Higuchi had to fight off every inch of fight his much smaller opponent threw at him. Katsumata tried to wear him down with a Sleeper Hold in between several Swan Dive attacks. Even a Firebird Splash was done but Higuchi was too tough to be put down. He countered the Swan Dive X Factor with a Big Boot, hit a Lariat, then a big German Suplex and won the match with the Goten. As the winner, Higuchi now faces “Speedball” Mike Bailey in the main event of DNA’s Korakuen Hall debut on 10th May. Higuchi lost to Bailey in the DNA Grand Prix final last October. He will prove he is the strongest in DNA when he finally beats Bailey.
There was more masked shenanigans between Kazushi Sakuraba & Kendo Kashin for their match against Kouki Iwasaki & Mike Bailey. In the opening ceremony the man who was allegedly Kashin wearing a Sakuraba mask had a different body type. Then for the match entrances Sakuraba and Kashin were accompanied by two other masked men. The cornermen interfered by spraying Iwasaki and Bailey in the eyes when the ref was distracted. During the confusion, Kashin took off his own mask and placed it over Iwasaki’s face. He then hit Bailey from behind with a chair and exited the ring. Bailey turned around and thought Iwasaki was Kashin so he attacked him, finishing him off with the Shooting Star Double Knee Drop. Sakuraba then put Bailey in a Sleeper while Kashin pinned Iwasaki for the three count. Iwasaki challenged Sakuraba to a match at Korakuen and it was accepted. Backstage Bailey explained to Iwasaki that he had only seen Kashin’s previous matches on smartphones and the bad video quality meant he couldn’t tell who the real Kashin was supposed to be.
An emotional Mizuki Watase refused to tap out of LEONA’s Figure Four Leg Lock leading to Yukinori Matsui stopping the match for safety reasons and awarding the victory to LEONA & Kotaro Suzuki. Watase crawled over to the microphone and yelled at Matsui for stopping the match because he never gave up. Matsui challenged LEONA to a match at Korakuen to settle their differences. He will not lose to LEONA even if his legs break!
Dai Suzuki tried to ambush Masato Tanaka with a chair before their match began. The plan didn’t work and Tanaka was able to beat him easily in under five minutes. Suzuki was left feeling down over his lack of progress. He was then told his next opponent on 10th May will be Go Shiozaki! Suzuki promises to do his best because he can’t afford to lose the remaining matches in his trial series.
The rookie team of Naomi Yoshimura & Yuki Ueno scored a big win over Shogun Okamoto & Royce Isaacs. Yoshimura’s power has caught Okamoto’s attention. Okamoto felt disgusted that he and Isaacs lost the match. He thinks Isaacs is a wonderful wrestler but doesn’t share the same feelings for Yoshimura. Okamoto wants Yoshimura for a singles match and promises to crush him! Yoshimura looks forward to it and said it will be him crushing Okamoto instead!
Nobuhiro Shimatani successfully defended his Right To Challenge contract by pinning Guanchulo in the opening tag match. Sadly this was Guanchulo’s final match in DNA for the time being. He is returning home to Chile for a while. Rekka says he will continue fighting with Guanchulo in his heart.