DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2017 ~DRAMATIC DREAM DEBASAKI~”, 03/05/2017
Nagoya City North Sports Center
324 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Shuten-dōji Vs T2Hide!: Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Hirata Collection A.T. defeated KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi when Hirata submitted Takanashi with the Hirata Lock (7:40).
2. Smile Squash Vs DNA!: Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Soma Takao & Yasu Urano when Higuchi pinned Urano with the Doctor Bomb (11:59).
3. Idol And Gay Tag Match: Danshoku Dino & Royce Isaacs defeated Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata when Isaacs pinned Katsumata with the Zenith (11:30).
4. Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Antonio Honda, Mike Bailey & Keisuke Ishii when Sasaki pinned Honda with the Sasaki Hurricanrana (13:01).
5. Nagoya Specialty! Miso Cutlet Single Match: HARASHIMA defeated MAO with the Somato (15:21).
6. Nagoya Specialty! Miso Stew Special Tag Match: Yoshihiro Takayama & Shigehiro Irie defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Akito when Takayama pinned Akito with the Running Kneelift (17:39).
Yoshihiro Takayama was happy to beat ALL OUT without needing Danshoku Dino on his team today. Having Shigehiro Irie more than made up for it. Irie took out Konosuke Takeshita with the Traffic Accident Tackle so Takayama could put the boots in to Akito. Takayama said he wasn’t part of a championship team today but they still won.
MAO put up a spirited fight against HARASHIMA but couldn’t put the veteran away. He had the Somato scouted and countered the move with a Cradle but HARASHIMA kicked out. Another Cradle was blocked, leaving MAO defenceless. HARASHIMA caught him with a Buzzsaw Kick and this time hit the Somato to win. MAO is pleased with the opportunities he has been getting. In the last few months he’s had matches with HARASHIMA, KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi, Dick Togo and coming up soon TAKA Michinoku in DNA. He wants to hit the Alien Plancha perfectly on TAKA.
Daisuke Sasaki was the better man against Antonio Honda today. Even Honda admitted he wanted to give up when his first lock up with Sasaki ended in failure. The only thing that kept Honda motivated was the story of Cinderella because he had thought about it the night before. However Sasaki came out on top when he countered the Bionic Elbow with the flash Hurricanrana for the three count. Sasaki called it a perfect victory because he didn’t break a sweat. He told Honda that he will have to go extreme if he wants to win the DDT Extreme Title. None of this fairytale crap!
Royce Isaacs and his Miracle Ass are leaving a trail of broken arms in his wake. Dino had him demonstrate his power by using it to break Amon Tsurumi’s arm at the start of the show. Makoto Oishi was the next victim but two of his friends from the backstage staff volunteered to sacrifice their arms to protect him. Later in their match, Oishi tried to rescue Shunma Katsumata from suffering the same fate but Dino knocked him out with the Danshoku Driver. That left Katsumata helpless and Isaacs pinned him with the Zenith. Dino challenged NωA to a KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles Match on 28th May afterwards. Since Takayama is already in the KO-D Openweight Title Match, Dino is bringing in Keisuke Ishii to be the IGF’s third man.
With Kazuki Hirata no longer in the country, T2Hide went in search of somebody to replace him in the group. Early suggestions included Ultraman Robin and Mammoth Handa but they eventually found the perfect replacement. The new member is Hirata’s cousin from Italy, Hirata Collection A.T.! He had a successful debut match. Midway through he paused so he could put on a pair of 2007 shaped glasses and perform a catwalk strut. Masahiro Takanashi cut him off but Hirata then trapped him in the Hirata Lock for the victory. The move is just like the A.T. Lock but with added finger bending to add that little extra oomph. Takanashi was angry at losing to Hirata and threatened to find out who he really is in Toyonaka tomorrow.