DDT “TOYONAKA LOVE STORY 2017”, 04/05/2017
Osaka Toyonaka City Rose Cultural Hall
340 Fans – No Vacancy
1. 3 Way Match: KUDO defeated Royce Isaacs and Kouki Iwasaki when KUDO pinned Isaacs after the Hell’s Guillotine (7:00).
2. Sanshiro Takagi & Yuni defeated Makoto Oishi & MAO when Takagi pinned Oishi with the Sit Down Himawari Bomb (6:40).
*Sanshiro Takagi wins Makoto Oishi’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
3. Italian Rules: Toru Owashi & Hirata Collection A.T. defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi when Hirata submitted Takanashi with the Hirata Lock (7:38).
4. HARASHIMA, Soma Takao & Yasu Urano defeated Yoshihiro Takayama, Kazusada Higuchi & Shunma Katsumata by TKO (12:45).
*Yasu Urano wins Yoshihiro Takayama’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
5. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Antonio Honda & Mike Bailey when Sasaki submitted Honda with the Cross Facelock (12:55).
6. DDT Megaton Class One Match: Mad Paulie defeated Shigehiro Irie with the Reverse Splash (6:04).
7. Toyonaka Special Product! Crocodile Panic Special Tag Match!: Konosuke Takeshita & Akito defeated Danshoku Dino & Keisuke Ishii when Takeshita pinned Dino with the German Suplex (13:26).
ALL OUT celebrated their first victory in Osaka. Akito was pleased that they were able to directly beat Danshoku Dino. They also sent their well wishes to Yoshihiro Takayama who was taken to hospital after an accident in his match. Konosuke Takeshita wants Takayama to come back from his injury in fighting form so they can have their KO-D Openweight Title match. Dino told ALL OUT that Takayama has “No Fear”.
The battle of big boys ended in an upset with Mad Paulie defeating Shigehiro Irie. Neither wrestler held back and they both went into the match wanting to hit the knockout blow as soon as possible. That ended badly for Irie when he missed a Corner Splash and got hit by one from Paulie afterwards. Paulie then got the pin with the Reverse Splash. Irie was left stunned by the result but he says it isn’t over between them.
Antonio Honda continues to have no motivation as he prepares for his DDT Extreme Title match. His attempts at telling the story of Aladdin to Daisuke Sasaki didn’t work. Sasaki threw the referee at Honda and then took him down into the Cross Facelock for the victory.
Takayama injured himself after attempting a Sunset Flip on Yasu Urano, landing on his head. He could not move afterwards so the match was stopped and declared a TKO win for Urano’s team. Takayama was stretchered into an ambulance and taken to hospital afterwards. He was still conscious and able to speak in the meantime. As for Urano, he was awarded Takayama’s Right To Challenge Contract because of the match result. He asked HARASHIMA if he was going to cash in his own contract anytime soon. HARASHIMA said he was still thinking about it. Urano mentioned that he is free on 28th May. One thing’s for sure, when the DDT show at Korakuen Hall that day is over Urano will leave with either his RTC contract or the KO-D Openweight Championship!
Hirata Collection A.T. introduced himself to the DDT fans. He came to Japan so he could be an active part of the wrestling scene. He also wants “to make a buongiorno with everybody.” Masahiro Takanashi didn’t take to Hirata and threatened to send him back to Italy. Hirata suggested that their tag match be fought under Italian Rules where no tags are needed to switch partners. Just like yesterday, Hirata used his 2007 glasses to power up and submit Takanashi. He also put Yukio Sakaguchi in the Paradise Lock to prevent him from saving Takanashi. Sakaguchi was so mad that when he was freed he immediately chased after Hirata.