BASARA “VAJRA 36 ~OSHU HAO~”, 14/05/2017
Sendai City Miyagino Ward Cultural Center
1. Yu Iizuka & Hiroshi Kondo defeated Takato Nakano & Keisuke Goto when Kondo pinned Nakano with a Brainbuster (11:06).
2. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – B Block: Ryota Nakatsu (2) defeated Gouma Ryu (0) with an Armlock (5:24).
3. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – A Block: Yusuke Kubo (4) defeated Best Stretchman V3 (2) with a Gedo Clutch (7:32).
4. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – A Block: Ryuichi Sekine (4) defeated Takumi Tsukamoto (0) with the Let’s Combine (11:27).
5. FUMA & Ken45 defeated SAGAT & Agu when Ken45 pinned SAGAT with the BARONESS (15:19).
6. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – B Block: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (4) defeated Isami Kodaka (2) with the Perfect Plex (12:53).
Block A Standings
1. Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi (4)
-. Yusuke Kubo (4)
-. Ryuichi Sekine (4)
4. Best Stretchman V3 (2)
5. Takumi Tsukamoto (0)
-. Takato Nakano (0)
Block B Standings
1. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (4)
2. Isami Kodaka (2)
-. FUMA (2)
-. Ryota Nakatsu (2)
5. SAGAT (0)
-. Gouma Ryu (0)
The third show of the Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ tournament was headlined by a rematch of last year’s final. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi defeated Isami Kodaka last year to win the tournament and repeated the success and was able to beat him again today as part of the group stage. Hiroshi told Kodaka afterwards that he has his respect but he has to win because he is the No. 1 Gaijin in BASARA!
It’s been a poor start to the tournament for Takumi Tsukamoto. First he loses to Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi, next he loses to Ryuichi Sekine. Two defeats in a row against arguably the two toughest wrestlers in Block A is not a good sign for Tsukamoto’s chances to finish in first. Sekine is in good spirits despite feeling in a lot of pain after the match. He thinks his match with Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi at the end of the group stage will determine who will win Block A.
Best Stretchman V3 continues to think his opponents are monsters and he is the superhero sent to vanquish them. His not so secret identity was exposed when Yusuke Kubo unmasked him to avoid the Best Stretch Bomb. Surprise, it’s Daichi Kazato! Kubo pinned him with a Gedo Clutch and Kazato hurriedly covered his face with a shirt to avoid being seen.
Gouma Ryu realised that trying to wrestle properly wasn’t going to work out for him. So inspired by his opponent Ryota Nakatsu, Ryu decided to study MMA to prepare for this match. After all, UFC is selling more PPVs than WWE nowadays and superstars like CM Punk and Batista made the jump over so why not him too? Ryu declared the match was now an MMA fight but the request was not granted. He tried to have an MMA fight anyway and tapped out to an Armlock.