BASARA “VAJRA 37 ~PARTY~ SUMPTUOUS FEAST”, 17/05/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – A Block: Takumi Tsukamoto (2) defeated Takato Nakano (0) with the Dodon (7:18).
2. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – B Block: Isami Kodaka (4) defeated Gouma Ryu (0) with the Diving Double Knee Drop (9:37).
3. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – A Block: Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi (6) defeated Best Stretchman V3 (2) with the Perfect Five (11:28).
4. Masamune, Yusuke Kubo & Tatsuhiko Yoshino defeated Ryuji Ito, Ryuichi Sekine & Fuminori Abe when Kubo pinned Abe with the Gedo Clutch (13:21).
5. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – B Block: FUMA (4) defeated Ryota Nakatsu (2) with the Jawbreaker (12:59).
6. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – B Block: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (6) defeated SAGAT (0) with the Perfect Plex (13:25).
Block A Standings
1. Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi (6)
2. Yusuke Kubo (4)
-. Ryuichi Sekine (4)
4. Takumi Tsukamoto (2)
-. Best Stretchman V3 (2)
6. Takato Nakano (0)
Block B Standings
1. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (6)
2. Isami Kodaka (4)
-. FUMA (4)
4. Ryota Nakatsu (2)
5. SAGAT (0)
-. Gouma Ryu (0)
The Trans-Am ★ Family continue to smash through the competition and lead both blocks undefeated. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi defeated his friend SAGAT in the main event. Hiroshi admitted afterwards that he has never praised SAGAT until now. He was impressed with how SAGAT fought his best because the audience put their support behind him.
The odds on Gouma Ryu beating Isami Kodaka were improved when rumours spread across the locker room that Kodaka was wrestling with a neck injury. Ryu’s attacked Kodaka from behind but rather than fight back, Kodaka instead brought in two chairs and asked Ryu to sit down and have a chat. When that was finished they began to wrestle again. Kodaka overcame his injuries to win the match. He shook Ryu’s hand afterwards and thanked him for a good match.
Takumi Tsukamoto finally registered some points after a poor start, beating Takato Nakano in the opener. Despite playing catch up he does not want to rush himself in the ring. Being impatient will not help him find the breakthrough strategy that will get him back in the points race.