BASARA “VAJRA 38 WU”, 25/06/2017
Nagoya Sportiva Arena
1. Takumi Tsukamoto & Best Stretchman V3 defeated Yusuke Kubo & Takato Nakano when Tsukamoto pinned Nakano with a Stepover Toe Hold With Trigger Point (12:14).
2. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – B Block: SAGAT (4) defeated Gouma Ryu (0) by Countout (7:47).
3. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – B Block: Isami Kodaka (6) defeated FUMA (7) with the Tori Kabuto (8:36).
4. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – B Block: Ryota Nakatsu (6) defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (7) with the Cross Armbreaker (13:37).
5. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – A Block: Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi (10) defeated Ryuichi Sekine (8) with the Perfect Five (11:04).
Block A Standings
1. Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi (10)
-. Ryuichi Sekine (8)
3. Yusuke Kubo (6)
4. Takumi Tsukamoto (4)
5. Best Stretchman V3 (2)
6. Takato Nakano (0)
Block B Standings
1. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (7)
-. FUMA (7)
3. Isami Kodaka (6)
-. Ryota Nakatsu (6)
5. SAGAT (4)
-. Gouma Ryu (0)
Well this is a predicament. The two front runners for Block B both lost their matches today and finished tied in 1st place. FUMA lost to Isami Kodaka when Kodaka brought out his new secret move, the Tori Kabuto to win. Then Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi blew his chance to win the block when he submitted to Ryota Nakatsu. FUMA and Hiroshi will face off in a tiebreaker match on 5th July, the same night as the final.
Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi cleared the last hurdle Block A to win the group and head into the final undefeated. Ryuichi Sekine was also unbeaten up until this point but couldn’t kick out to the Perfect Five. Hiroshi congratulated him afterwards and apologised for losing to “Young Boy Nakatsu”. Ryuichi said he will be waiting for either Hiroshi or FUMA in the final.
Gouma Ryu tried to distract SAGAT with a quiz while they wrestled but SAGAT didn’t care enough to be effected. SAGAT chased Ryu out of the ring until he somehow got himself wedged between the ring post and the pillar next to it. Takumi Tsukamoto and a few fans grabbed SAGAT and pulled him free. However, Ryu was still holding on to SAGAT from the other side and was wedged into the gap himself! SAGAT left him stuck there so he could win by countout.