TOKYO JOSHI PRO “THE 4TH TOKYO PRINCESS CUP OPENER”, 02/07/2017
Shinjuku Village Studio C 106
285 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Reika Saiki defeated Nodoka-oneesan with a Jackhammer (5:32).
2. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Mizuki defeated Nonoko with the Cutie Special (6:25).
3. 3 Way Match: Yuu defeated Azusa Takigawa and Itoh Maki when Yuu submitted Takigawa with an Achilles Tendon Lock (9:37).
4. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Syoko Nakajima defeated Maho Kurone with a Diving Senton (8:23).
5. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Rika Tatsumi defeated Yuna Manase with a Running Hip Attack (7:52).
6. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Yuka Sakazaki defeated Miyu Yamashita with the Magical Girl Splash (17:15).
Round 1 of the Tokyo Princess Cup is in the books. Yuka Sakazaki continues her run of success after winning the TOKYO Princess Of Princess Title by knocking Miyu Yamashita out of the tournament. This is the first time Sakazaki has ever beaten Yamashita in a singles match.
Rika Tatsumi has had poor luck in this tournament before today. She missed the first two instalments due to injury then was eliminated in the 1st Round last year. This time however she advanced with a win over Yuna Manase. Tatsumi avoided the Kakato Drop and countered it with a Dragon Screw, then hit a Hip Attack for the win. Tatsumi will face Sakazaki in the next round.
Maho Kurone tried to intimidate Syoko Nakajima before their match by shouting “I love pain!” at her. The Northern Lights Suplex didn’t work so Nakajima busted out a Diving Senton to put the zombie away. Nakajima used the move before from the 2nd rope but today was the first time she did it off the top. She now has Itoh Maki as her next round opponent.
In an upset, Mizuki pinned Nonoko with the Cutie Special after Nonoko missed a Splash. Mizuki faces Azusa Takigawa in Round 2.
In the battle between bodybuilding and Ping Pong dance exercises, bodybuilding won. Reika Saiki pinned Nodoka-oneesan with the Jackhammer, a move she intends to use on Yuu in the next round!
Azusa Takigawa and Itoh Maki put their idol related differences aside to try and beat Yuu. The plan failed when Yuu grabbed both of them by the legs and applied a double Achilles Tendon Lock. Takigawa yelled at Itoh to give up first but then she went and tapped out instead. After the match Itoh took the microphone and talked about her challenge to the actresses from the Tofu Pro Wrestling TV show. She is still waiting for an answer. Now she wants to get a response from Yasushi Akimoto, the music producer behind AKB48. She knows she is disliked by other idols and that is the reason why she’s been exiled from LinQ. But in the long run, Itoh will revolutionise both the idol world and the pro wrestling world!
Solo Darling will debut for Tokyo Joshi Pro on the 26th August Korakuen Hall show.