October 31, 2017
BOYZ “HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ~WOMEN FESTIVAL 16~”, 30/10/2017
386 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. The Most Scary Thing Is The Enemy Monster Or Maybe…: Shunma Katsumata, Diego & Rekka defeated Kazuki Hirata, Yukio Sakaguchi & Makoto Oishi when Diego pinned Hirata with the VHS (7:19).
2. Non-Halloween Generation And Halloween Generation Halloween War: Keisuke Ishii defeated Yuki Ueno with the High Angle Double Arm DDT (5:38).
3. Same Class Raw: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with a Switch Back from a Diving Cross Body (7:51).
4. Trick Or Treat! The Monsters Come Down For Halloween!: Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Pumpkin Paulie defeated Masahiro Takanashi, MAO & Mizuki Watase when Endo pinned MAO with the Shooting Star Press (10:17).
5. The Secret Weapon Finally Appears In BOYZ With Fullness!: Akito & Soma Takao defeated HARASHIMA & Super Higuchi Ikemen when Takao pinned Higuchi with La Magistral Cradle (12:09).
The BOYZ celebrated Halloween by transforming themselves into monsters for their matches. The BOYZ president Johnny Etajima pulled a lever to determine what monster the BOYZ would turn into before they made their entrances.
In the main event, Akito & Soma Takao were turned into “Wicked People” wearing monk clothing and carrying scythes. Takao kind of misread the description and acted more grumpy than wicked. HARASHIMA was a homicidal clown scaring everybody with his screams. Super Higuchi Ikemen was Kazusada Higuchi dressed as Elvis Presley. However, Higuchi struggled to fit in with the BOYZ and lost the match. He cried afterwards and asked Etajima if he was truly an ikemen. Etajima told him he worked 1.5 times harder than anyone else today but that what it means to be an ikemen. He struggled to explain why until music played and all of the BOYZ started dancing. Etajima then told Higuchi to join in. Higuchu saud he truly wants to be an ikemen from the bottom of his heart and he will do his best to become one.
Mad Paulie was the only DAMNATION wrestler to play dress up. It was already advertised that he would become Pumpkin Paulie so he had to go through with it. Masahiro Takanashi was Harry Potter and he briefly held back DAMNATION with magic spells. MAO & Mizuki Watase were both pirates.
For the remaining matches: Konosuke Takeshita was Dracula, Nobuhiro Shimatani was Where’s Wally/Waldo, Keisuke Ishii was No-Face from Spirited Away, Yuki Ueno was Pierrot, Rekka was a jiangshi hopping vampire, Shunma Katsumata & Diego were prisoners and everybody on Yukio Sakaguchi’s team were zombies.
October 30, 2017
BASARA “HIROSHI AID”, 29/10/2017
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
1. Shinya Ishida & Takato Nakano defeated Yasu Urano & Gouma Ryu when Ishida pinned Ryu with the Boom Boom Elbow (13:02).
2. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Trans-Am ★ Tomato & SAGAT when FUMA pinned SAGAT with the Heavy Metal Anthem (10:51).
3. Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Daichi Kazato with a High Angle Backslide (10:17).
4. Isami Kodaka & Tank Nagai defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Kodaka pinned Sekine with a Frankensteiner (17:46).
5. Find The Next Generation Trans-Am! Hiroshi Birth! Rumble: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (SAGAT) defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Gouma Ryu) with the Perfect Plex (10:42).
Order Of Elimination: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Yasu Urano), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Ryuichi Sekine), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Daichi Kazato), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Takato Nakano), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Ryota Nakatsu), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (FUMA), Hiroshi Fukuda (Takumi Tsukamoto), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Goro Jr.), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Isami Kodaka) and Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Gouma Ryu).
BASARA put together “HIROSHI AID” to help out Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi while he is still recovering from his dislocated shoulder. Since this was the first un-numbered BASARA show, nobody knew what to expect. The main event was a Royal Rumble to determine the next Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi will be while the current one is out of action. Most of the other wrestlers on the show took part resembling one of the many different costumes Hiroshi has worn in his career and mimicking his spots. Takumi Tsukamoto even came out as the rookie era Hiroshi Fukuda to spice things up a bit. FUMA did his own twist of the gimmick and rocked out to “LA Metal”. One notable absence was Yusuke Kubo. Instead, his place was taken by his old Goro Jr. gimmick and he eliminated most of the field with Spinning Back Punches. SAGAT was the last Hiroshi standing but the real Hiroshi did not want to pass the gimmick over to him. SAGAT knows in his heart he isn’t Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, he is SAGAT. There is only one real Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi and this Rumble was only done for his entertainment! Isami Kodaka saw the funny side and he wished Hiroshi well until he returns to BASARA. Hiroshi said this is his goodbye until 3rd November. That isn’t the date of his return match, he’ll just be at the next show.
In the semi-main event, Isami Kodaka put a stop to Ryuichi Sekine’s wave of momentum heading into their Union MAX Title match. Kodaka countered the Let’s Combine into a Frankensteiner to get the three count. Kodaka yelled at Sekine after the match to go stand at the blue corner instead of the neutral corner because he is the challenger. He then said he knows Sekine inside out and that means Sekine can’t beat him. Sekine had to tell himself that Kodaka is wrong. He has to hit, kick and do whatever he can to move forward and win the title because nothing is stupid when he puts his mind to it.
October 30, 2017
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “GIRLS FIGHT OUT #6”, 29/10/2017
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
150 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Maho Kurone defeated Marika Kobashi with the Ouroboros (5:56).
2. Maki Ito & Mizuki defeated Yuna Manase & Yuki Kamifuku when Mizuki pinned Kamifuku with a Double Stomp (8:27).
3. Saki-sama defeated Nodoka-oneesan with the Modified Foot Choke (7:15).
4. Nonoko defeated Syoko Nakajima with the Pai Fly Flow (10:24).
5. Rika Tatsumi, Yuka Sakazaki & Yuu defeated Reika Saiki, Miyu Yamashita & Azusa Takigawa when Tatsumi pinned Sakazaki with the Missile Hips (14:12).
Rika Tatsumi was feeling nervous about today’s main event but she now has plenty to be pleased about. She scored the pinfall to win the match for her team. She knows she is able to win matches but after today’s victory she is now in a new world of possibility. That includes a possible match with Reika Saiki for the TOKYO Princess Title. She had a face off with the champion at the end of the show so she definitely has Saiki’s attention.
Nonoko is getting her groove back. Now that her time in Konkatsu-gun is behind her, Nonoko is winning matches again. Today she scored a big victory over Syoko Nakajima. Now she thinks she is deserving of a championship match. Nakajima is willing to give her a TOKYO Princess Tag Team Title match but Nonoko needs to find a tag partner. Nonoko revealed that she already has one, it’s her former rival Yuna Manase! When those two were feuding they discovered they were similar after all and could make a good team together. They already have a team name, they are the Super Milk Combination and they get their title match on 23rd November!
Now that she is on her own, Saki-sama is stirring up trouble between other girls in the roster. After beating Nodoka-oneesan, Saki wondered out loud who is the weakest wrestler in Tokyo Joshi Pro, Nodoka or Azusa Takigawa. Saki wants the two of them to face off at the next show to find out the answer. Takigawa realises she loses a lot but she doesn’t like admitting it. Nodoka doesn’t want to lose at all especially against Takigawa. Saki is looking forward to seeing the low level match when it happens.
The Ito Respect Army called upon their “manager” Tetsuya Koda to solve their latest problem. Maki Ito has gone without proper entrance music for months now and is wondering how come Koda hasn’t done anything about it yet. Koda complained that he shouldn’t be part of the Ito Respect Army because he doesn’t respect anything! He only wears the Manager t-shirt because Ito forces him to. However he realises that Ito puts her trust in him and a good person does not betray that trust, so he will accept the Manager role. Koda was then surprised to learn that Ito will be releasing a new music CD on 4th January anyway.
American wrestler Veda Scott will be at the “TOKYO JOSHI PRO ’18” show in Korakuen Hall on 4th January. She is a former Iron Man Heavymetalweight Champion and has been given the nickname “Eyeglass Wrestler” by Tokyo Joshi. She will also be wrestling at the Osaka show on 7th January.
October 30, 2017
DDT “SHINSHU CHASHU MINANOSHU 2017”, 29/10/2017
Nagano City Art Center Act Park
271 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Mad Paulie defeated Diego with the Paulie Buster (9:34).
2. Keisuke Ishii defeated MAO with the High Angle Double Arm DDT (9:03).
3. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Soma Takao & Shunma Katsumata when Endo pinned Katsumata with the Swivel Torture Rack Bomb (11:58).
4. Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated HARASHIMA & Kouki Iwasaki when Sakaguchi submitted Iwasaki with the Modified Cobra Clutch (13:41).
5. DDT Nagano Sales Manager Tori Owashi (Free) Local Triumph! “Owashi And Funny Friends Part 2” Special 6-Man Tag Match: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Antonio Honda defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Oishi pinned Hirata with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (0:20).
5a. Rematch: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Antonio Honda defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Oishi pinned Takagi with a Sunset Flip (0:17).
5b. Rematch Again: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Antonio Honda defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Honda pinned Hirata with a Cradle (13:36).
6. Nagano Specialty! Shinshu Shinano Special Tag Match: Konosuke Takeshita & Akito defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Mizuki Watase when Takeshita pinned Watase with the Surprise Rose (21:05).
After the main event, Konosuke Takeshita praised Mizuki Watase for his hard work. Takeshita admires Watase for giving it his all in whatever he does whether it is comedy or pro wrestling. They may not measure up physically but Watase has just as much guts and heart as Takeshita.
Since the show was taking place in Nagano that meant Toru Owashi was in charge of running it. He is DDT’s sales manager for the region. His match idea was ruined twice when his partners Kazuki Hirata and Sanshiro Takagi were both pinned by Makoto Oishi in under 20 seconds. Both times Hisaya Imabayashi complained on behalf of the audience leading to the restarts. Danshoku Dino tried to explain his team was just trying to win but Imabayashi was having none of it. The third time resulted in a proper match. Owashi was ready to win it by climbing the top rope. Hirata was to give Antonio Honda a Brainbuster in the right place for Owashi to hit the Diving Body Press. Instead Honda Cradled Hirata for the three count while Owashi looked on from the turnbuckles dumbstruck. All Owashi had to say to the audience afterwards was to please enjoy the main event next. He was still on the turnbuckles when he said this.
Yukio Sakaguchi warned that he is willing to kill HARASHIMA & Naomichi Marufuji to win the KO-D Tag Team Titles. The Right Knee Of God that Sakaguchi uses has found its mark on HARASHIMA during their recent matches together.
Daisuke Sasaki got a little bit of revenge on Soma Takao by attacking him before their tag match then attacking him again with a chair outside the ring while Tetsuya Endo finished beating on Shunma Katsumata. When the two were pulled apart, Takao threw the chair at Sasaki.
October 29, 2017
DDT “PEANUTS, YOU CAN TAKE PROTEIN FOR IT! IN CHIBA 2017”, 28/10/2017
Chiba Blue Field
1. Antonio Honda defeated Yuki Ueno with an Anaconda Vice (10:10).
2. 3 Way Tag Match: Makoto Oishi & MAO defeated Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata and Akito & Rekka when Oishi pined Hirata with the Red Eye (11:02).
3. Tetsuya Endo defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Swivel Torture Rack Bomb (10:39).
4. Daisuke Sasaki & Mad Paulie defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Diego when Sasaki submitted Diego with the Cross Facelock (13:14).
5. Danshoku Dino & Keisuke Ishi defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Dino submitted Iwasaki with the Strangle Hold P (12:49).
6. Inner Chamber, Outer Chamber, Big Runaway! Chiba Specialty Special Tag Match: HARASHIMA & Soma Takao defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi when HARASHIMA pinned Takanashi after a Thrust Kick from Takao (14:51).
Masahiro Takanashi had HARASHIMA beat with the Takatonic but Soma Takao gave him a Thrust Kick during the pin. HARASHIMA then rolled forward and pinned Takanashi. He must have done it by instinct because after the match HARASHIMA didn’t understand how he won. He was given the Takatonic and then next thing he knows, his music is playing and his hand is being raised by the referee.
Soma Takao and Daisuke Sasaki had a long day together. First, Takao attacked Sasaki with a chair after Match #4. Sasaki tried to flee but Takao caught up to him and got some chairshots in before other wrestlers held him back. Sasaki attacked Takao after the main event to return the favour but Takao overpowered him and kicked him out of the ring.
October 29, 2017
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “YOKODAI STATION PRO WRESTLING – PART 1”, 28/10/2017
Kanagawa JR Yokodai Station
1. Yuka Sakazaki defeated Marika Kobashi with a Sliding Lariat (8:55).
2. Miyu Yamashita defeated Nodoka-oneesan with the Attitude Adjustment (5:55).
3. BASARA Offer Match: SAGAT defeated Takato Nakano with a Spinebuster (7:02).
4. BASARA Offer Match: Ryuichi Sekine defeated Yusuke Kubo with the Let’s Combine (9:26).
5. Rika Tatsumi & Nonoko defeated Syoko Nakajima & Yuu when Nonoko pinned Nakajima with the Boinmaker (13:40).
A few of the girls used the show to celebrate Halloween. Rika Tatsumi wore a Scream mask and Nonoko came out wearing a home made Big Van Vader helmet. She used hairspray to mimic the steam shooting out of the helmet. Marika Kobashi gave out sweets to the children in the audience. Ryuichi Sekine won a box of oranges. He handed the oranges out to the fans after his match.
This is Nonoko’s first win since leaving Konkatsu-gun.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “YOKODAI STATION PRO WRESTLING – PART 2”, 28/10/2017
Kanagawa JR Yokodai Station
1. Mizuki defeated Maho Kurone with the Cutie Special (7:18).
2. Yuka Sakazaki Vs Yuna Manase ended in a Time Limit Draw (10:00).
3. BASARA Offer Match: Ryuichi Sekine defeated Takato Nakano with the Let’s Combine (6:31).
4. BASARA Offer Match: Yusuke Kubo defeated SAGAT with a Crucifix Pin (9:02).
5. Miyu Yamashita & Marika Kobashi defeated Syoko Nakajima & Maki Ito when Yamashita pinned Ito with the Attitude Adjustment (14:50).
The second outdoor show went ahead even though there was rainy weather in the area. The hometown girl Marika Kobashi made up for her earlier loss by being on the winning team in the main event.
October 26, 2017
DDT “TOYKO RAMEN SHOW 2017”, 26/10/2017
Tokyo Komazawa Olympic Park
1. Tokyo Joshi Pro Offer Match: Yuka Sakazaki & Syoko Nakajima defeated Nodoka-oneesan & Azusa Takigawa when Nakajima pinned Nodoka after the Malmö Comians (8:46).
2. DDT Pro Wrestling Vs Ganbare☆Wrestling: Ken Ohka & Gota Ihashi defeated Danshoku Dino & Yumehito Imanari when Ohka pinned Imanari with the Fire Spear (10:29).
This year’s edition of pro wrestling at the Tokyo Ramen Show featured a DDT Vs Ganbare☆Wrestling match. Ken Ohka wanted to advertise noodles but Danshoku Dino wanted oysters instead. Gota Ihashi and Yumehito Imanari got into the argument but ended up swapping teams. Ihashi now wanted to team with Ohka to fight for noodles and Imanari joined Dino’s side because he agreed that oysters are better. Ihashi threw Yuki Ueno at Dino to distract him but Imanari dove off the stage onto the other team. Dino climbed a ladder on the stage but was stopped by Ohka. He grabbed Dino by the trunks, shouted “the Danshoku Noodle Miso Ramen Shop opens!” and pulled down the trunks to expose Dino’s backside to the audience. Hisaya Imabayashi ran in to stop everything but he was sent face first into Dino’s Hell Gate and he fainted. Imanari also got a face full of the Hell Gate and was pinned by Ohka’s Fire Spear. Ohka celebrated today’s victory for noodles and came up with an idea to cheer up Dino. He got Ueno to fetch a bowl of ramen with oyster in it for Dino to taste. Dino loved it. Ohka cried tears of joy over the power of ramen noodles.