BASARA “VAJRA 62 ~BATTLE OF OKE OKAMA~”, 18/03/2018
Aichi Rokujima Sports Center
1. Yusuke Kubo defeated Akiyori Takizawa with a Gedo Clutch (9:26).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: MC.33 defeated Gouma Ryu and Tomoya Hasegawa when MC.33 pinned Ryu with a German Suplex (9:03).
3. 3 Way Match: FUMA defeated Takato Nakano and Yasu Urano when FUMA pinned Nakano with the Metal Fire From Hell (9:37).
4. Kazuhiro Tamura defeated Daichi Kazato with the Minoru Special (11:22).
5. Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Fuminori Abe & Yusaku Ito when Sekine submitted Abe with the Let’s Combine (12:14).
6. Aldini Brothers Vs Sakigake! Metal Family: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated SAGAT & Trans-Am ★ Shinya when Tsukamoto pinned SAGAT with the Zudon (16:02).
The Aldini Brothers were teaming again and this time they had a lot of championship belts with them. Takumi Tsukamoto brought along his Big Japan Tag Team Title belt but felt jealous of Isami Kodaka’s collection of four titles. After the main event he challenged Kodaka to a Union MAX Title match. He admits he does not know about the history behind the belt so was never interested in chasing after it when it was revived. However, watching other BASARA wrestlers challenge for the title and fail has encouraged him to give it a try. Kodaka accepted the challenge and made the match for 29th March. He then confirmed that the champion coming out of that match will next defend the belt in Korakuen Hall on 3rd May. He also told Tsukamoto that the belt belongs to BASARA now. It doesn’t matter if the Union Pro name is still attached to it. Just look at the NWA and how their titles still exist when the companies they came from disappear.
In the Wrestling Trial match, Tomoya Hasegawa was accused of abandoning his job to attend an Ice Ribbon show. His fate was decided by MC.33’s music quiz. It broke down into a fight and MC.33 pinned Hasegawa with a German Suplex. Hasegawa was then declared guilty.