DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TONKOTSU~”, 13/05/2018
Hakata Star Lane
393 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Takatimo Dragon & Hiratimo Dragon defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi by Disqualification when Sakaguchi unmasked Hiratimo (5:58).
2. Toru Owashi & Yuto Aijima defeated Antonio Honda & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Aijima submitted Shimatani with a Modified Camel Clutch (11:55).
3. Jason Kincaid & Mizuki Watase defeated Makoto Oishi & Azul Dragon when Kincaid pinned Oishi with the Philosopher’s Stomp (8:33).
4. P Playful Series: MAO defeated Danshoku Dieno and Yuki Ueno when MAO pinned Dieno with the Cannonball 450 (7:45).
5. Tetsuya Endo, Soma Takao & Mad Paulie defeated Konosuke Takeshita, Shunma Katsumata & Daiki Shimomura when Takao pinned Shimomura with the Gin And Tonic (12:05).
6. DDT Extreme Title – Regular Rules: HARASHIMA (c) defeated KUDO with the Somato (13:34).
*V1 for HARASHIMA.
7. Hakata Specialty Special 4 Way Match: Shigehiro Irie defeated Keisuke Ishii, Kazusada Higuchi and Kota Umeda when Irie pinned Ishii with the Beast Bomber (14:10).
As we get closer to their KO-D Openweight Title match, Shigehiro Irie is starting to figure Keisuke Ishii out. In a reverse from last week’s 4 Way Match this time Irie was able to get the better of his challenger. Irie kicked out of Ishii’s Hurricanrana then dropped him with a Death Valley Driver. Ishii then won with the Cannonball Drop followed by the Beast Bomber.
HARASHIMA avenged last year’s loss to KUDO by beating him in his first DDT Extreme Title defence. Yuko Miyamoto definitely left some influence on the champion because he used the Fire Thunder on KUDO shortly before hitting the Somato for the win. Soma Takao tried to attack HARASHIMA with a chair after his victory speech. HARASHIMA grabbed another chair to fight back but he was attacked from behind by Tetsuya Endo and Mad Paulie. Takao then hit him with a chair shot. Takao said in a later interview that this is the road he chose and he does not regret it.
MAO and Yuki Ueno agreed to work together against Danshoku Dieno. Both of them got groped pretty badly by Dieno but the numbers game soon worked out. Ueno missed the Frog Splash when Dieno rolled out of the way but all that did was position Dieno for MAO’s Cannonball 450. MAO and Ueno were both happy because they perished the evil wrestler together. Dieno then came back and gave Ueno a Lip Lock before chasing MAO out of the ring.