DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TSUKUBASAN~”, 02/06/2018
Ibaraki Tsukuba Capio
1. Lucha Libre Rules: Takatimo Dragon, Hiratimo Dragon & Toru Owashi defeated KUDO, Antonio Honda & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Honda was Disqualified for unmasking Hiratimo (11:45).
*Hiratimo Dragon wins Antonio Honda’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Gauntlet.
2. Naomi Yoshimura defeated Daiki Shimomura with a Short Range Lariat (9:03).
3. Akito & Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki when Akito pinned Iwasaki with a Modified Facebuster (13:16).
4. Mike Bailey & MAO defeated Danshoku Dieno & Makoto Oishi when Bailey pinned Oishi with the Ultima Weapon (13:54).
5. 3 Way Tag Match: Kazusada Higuchi & Keisuke Ishii defeated Shigehiro Irie & Mizuki Watase and Konosuke Takeshita & Shunma Katsumata when Higuchi pinned Katsumata with the Doctor Bomb (12:44).
6. Tsukaba Specialty! Gama Oil Sales Special 6-Man Tag Match: Soma Takao, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated HARASHIMA, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi when Endo pinned Takanashi with the Shooting Star Press (18:24).
Tetsuya Endo had Masahiro Takanashi pinned when Takanashi countered the hold into a Sunset Flip. Unfortunately for Takanashi he did this right when HARASHIMA charged in to do the Somato to Endo. That meant Takanashi accidentally took the move instead. Soma Takao kicked HARASHIMA below the belt while the referee was focused on Endo hitting the Shooting Star Press on Takanashi, giving DAMNATION the win.
Kazusada Higuchi had messages involving both of his upcoming championship programs. He told ALL OUT that they won’t be able to win the KO-D Tag Team Titles from himself and Daisuke Sekimoto with the performance they gave today. He then told Shigehiro Irie to promise they will have a fierce battle for the KO-D Openweight Title at Korakuen Hall later this month.
Makoto Oishi has shaved off all his hair so he no longer has the reverse mohawk. He told everyone that he and his new fiancee both have a dream to become world champions by the time they get married. Oishi’s goal today was to beat MAO directly so he could get his Right To Challenge Gauntlet. That didn’t happen but Danshoku Dieno promised to help Oishi achieve his goal to become a champion somehow.
The first Right To Challenge Gauntlet transfer did take place today when Hiratimo Dragon took the one from Antonio Honda thanks to his usual unmasking antics. Takatimo Dragon asked Hiratimo when he would cash it in but Hiratimo stayed quiet. He then knocked Takatimo out with a chop to the neck when Takatimo began speculating.