BASARA “VAJRA 70 ~NAGASONE KOTETSU~”, 10/06/2018
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall
205 Fans – No Vacancy
1. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Yasu Urano & Daiki Shimomura when FUMA pinned Shimomura with the Heavy Metal Anthem (12:58).
2. Akiyori Takizawa defeated Gouma Ryu with a Step-Up Enzuigiri (6:07).
3. Best Stretchman Final Chapter? “Why Did They Have To Fight?”: Banana Senga & SAGAT defeated Best Stretchman V3 & Best Stretchman Amazon when Senga pinned V3 with a Cradle (9:23).
4. Isami Kodaka, Ikuto Hidaka & Minoru Fujita defeated Takumi Tsukamoto, Fuminori Abe & Takato Nakano when Fujita pinned Nakano with the Tombstone Piledriver (15:29).
5. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi defeated Manabu Hara with the Ground Cobra Twist (11:24).
6. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2: Ryota Nakatsu defeated Ryuichi Sekine with the V Slider (16:37).
Ryota Nakatsu wins the battle between the two Cavalry wrestlers to advance in the Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~. Nakatsu targeting of Ryuichi Sekine’s left arm paid off when the damage prevented Sekine from using the Let’s Combine hold to its fullest effect. From there Nakatsu out-kicked his friend and got the win with the V Slider. Even though he lost, Sekine was overjoyed that Nakatsu beat him in a spirited match. He gave him his support for the rest of the tournament.
The other Heaven Summit match of the show saw Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi beating Manabu Hara to advance. Hara looked to be the better wrestler with High Kicks, Cross Armbreakers and Suplexes but Hiroshi trapped him in a Cobra Twist to get the surprise three count. Hiroshi said in his backstage interview that a major theme of pro wrestling is pain. He identifies with physical pain because of the injuries and illnesses he has suffered in the last couple of years. The yoga he does now helps him handling mental pain. He still feels the pain, all of Hara’s moves made sure of that. But without having to worry about pain, Hiroshi can now see pro wrestling matches as different puzzles. Today he was able to solve one of them.
Isami Kodaka talked about how comfortable he is wrestling with Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka. Today the three of them were able to learn how to wrestle as a trio together. However Kodaka also used a Shiranui during today’s match and he did it for a good reason. Kodaka wants to have a tag match against Fujita & Hidaka on 12th July. Who is Kodaka’s partner going to be? Naomichi Marufuji! Fujita & Hidaka accepted the challenge.
The stress Hercules Senga has been getting from his feud with the Best Stretchmen finally made him snap. He came out dressed in a banana suit and wanted to be called Banana Senga. SAGAT kind of joined in by painting his own face yellow. Senga blocked the Double Stretch Kick by pushing SAGAT into the Stretchmen’s way. Senga then Cradled Best Stretchman V3 to steal the victory. This match was supposed to end the feud but this new turn in the story made V3 demand one more match on 17th July then another final match on the 28th! They will do their final match as many times as they want!!!
For some reason Gouma Ryu thought that wrestling barefoot would give him an advantage over Akiyori Takizawa. It didn’t work.