TOKYO JOSHI PRO “UP UP TOKYO JOSHI ~ALL UPPER KICK TOGETHER!~”, 27/06/2018
300 Fans – Super No Vacancy
-. Up Up Girls (Temporary) Start From LIVE! Arm Wrestling Showdown: Saki Mori defeated Hyper Misao.
1. Up Up Girls (Fake) Shinjuku Super Battleball: Nodoka-oneesan defeated Yuki Kamifuku (w/ Makoto Oishi & Hyper Misao) with the Back Flip (5:47).
2. Sakisama & Azusa Christie defeated Yuna Manase & Yuki Aino when Sakisama submitted Aino with the Versailles Foot Choke (9:11).
3. Yuu & Reika Saiki defeated Maki Ito & Mizuki when Yuu submitted Ito with the Katahajime (11:02).
4. Continue To Challenge, FIGHTING GIRLS! Challenge Match: Rika Tatsumi defeated Raku with the Figure 4 Leg Lock (7:42).
5. Continue To Challenge, FIGHTING GIRLS! Challenge Match: Yuka Sakazaki defeated Hinano with the Magical Magical Girl Splash (5:53).
6. Continue To Challenge, FIGHTING GIRLS! Challenge Match: Shoko Nakajima defeated Hikari with the Northern Lights Suplex (5:40).
7. Continue To Challenge, FIGHTING GIRLS! Challenge Match: Miyu Yamashita defeated Miu with the Attitude Adjustment (9:43).
The entire Up Up Girls organization turned up for this special crossover event with Tokyo Joshi Pro. The show was made up of matches featuring the Up Up Girls (Pro Wrestling) against four of the best that Tokyo Joshi has to offer. The Up Up Girls idol unit performed songs inbetween the matches and interacted with the Tokyo Joshi roster throughout the day. The Up Up Girls (Fake) crashed the show and tried to get involved too.
The end result for the challenge match series was 4-0 in favour of Tokyo Joshi. It was an emotional day for the Up Up Girls but they did the most that they could with their limited experience. Raku loves the way she fights in the ring and she almost cried when she entered the ring today. Hikari wonders how much she can grow around pro wrestling in the future. She was intimidated by having to wrestle Shoko Nakajima until Nakajima gave her some advice before the match took place. Her goal now is to overtake Nakajima. Hinano had her first ever singles match today. She definitely wants to become a necessary figure in Tokyo Joshi some day. Miu has been working desperately for the past year to answer a question she hears often, “What is Up Up Girls (Pro Wrestling)?” She wants the answer to be “Up Up Girls (Pro Wrestling) is the best!”