BASARA “BASARA 74 ~FEAST~”, 19/07/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Takato Nakano with the Zudon (9:26).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Minoru Fujita defeated Gouma Ryu and Banana Senga when Fujita pinned Senga with a School Boy (2:26).
2a. Additional Prosecution: Gouma Ryu Vs Banana Senga Vs Minoru Fujita ended in a No Contest (0:50).
2b. More Prosecution: Minoru Fujita defeated Gouma Ryu and Banana Senga when Fujita was declared Innocent (1:22).
2c. Even More Prosecution: Minoru Fujita defeated Gouma Ryu and Banana Senga when Fujita pinned Ryu and Senga with a Double Russian Leg Sweep (2:39).
2d. Repeated Prosecution: Minoru Fujita defeated Gouma Ryu and Banana Senga when Fujita pinned Senga with a Cradle (0:26).
3. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Ryuji defeated Yasu Urano & Daiki Shimomura when Ryuji pinned Shimomura with the Perfect Five (15:40).
4. Isami Kodaka & Kazuhiro Tamura defeated Best Stretchman V3 & Best Stretchman Amazon when Kodaka pinned V3 with a Rope Assisted School Boy (10:41).
5. Fuminori Abe, Manabu Hara & Akiyori Takizawa defeated FUMA, Yusuke Kubo & SAGAT when Abe submitted SAGAT with the Manjigatame (13:56).
6. Naoki Tanizaki & Shiori Asahi defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Tanizaki pinned Sekine with the Implant (14:22).
Naoki Tanizaki continues to win matches over Ryuichi Sekine. Their confrontation after the main event was interrupted however by Fuminori Abe. He pointed out that there is a BASARA and Dove Pro double header in Shinjuku FACE on 5th August. Abe will be challenging Tanizaki for the DOVE World Title on the Dove Pro show that day. He wants to prove that BASARA can be crazier than Dove when they fight under Dove’s rules. Tanizaki tried to end the show with a “We are Dove Pro Wrestling!” rallying cry but Nakatsu and Abe stopped him and wanted the microphone back because this is a BASARA show. When Tanizaki left, Abe promised he will win the DOVE Title before BASARA’s return to Korakuen Hall in September. Nakatsu said that while that championship is important, BASARA should also be concerned about getting back the Union MAX Title. He told everyone to leave it to him.
Isami Kodaka celebrated his team’s win by acting like Stone Cold Steve Austin. He had a beer bash, gave both Best Stretchmen the Stunner then gave Kazuhiro Tamura a Stunner too.
The newly renamed Trans-Am ★ Ryuji was able to get over his embarrassing change thanks to Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi. During the match Ryuji was trapped in a Sleeper Hold by Daiki Shimomura. Rather than break the hold, Hiroshi instead went into a yoga pose and taught Ryuji a breathing exercise so he could regain control. Ryuji was able to power out of the hold and beat Shimomura to win the match.
It’s been a while since the last Pro Wrestling Trial so Gouma Ryu and Banana Senga were both rusty. So much so that Minoru Fujita pinned Senga before the trial could begin. They went ahead with the case anyway and accused Fujita of opening up a pro wrestling shop without any qualifications. Fujita pinned Ryu and Senga with a Double Russian Leg Sweep to prove he was qualified. Senga then tried to accuse Fujita of faking his divorce so Fujita pinned him again. The court ruled that Fujita is not guilty but is divorced.