DDT “ALL RIGHT IN IBARAKI 2019”, 24/02/2019
Ibaraki Kasumigaura Cultural Sports Center
1. Northern Hemisphere Ikemen No. 1 Decision Battle: Mike Bailey defeated Mizuki Watase with a Left High Kick (9:09).
2. Toru Owashi & Naomi Yoshimura defeated Jason Kincaid & Antonio Honda when Owashi pinned Honda with La Magistral Cradle (12:07).
3. HARASHIMA, Kazuki Hirata & Yuki Uemo defeated MAO, Shunma Katsumata & Space Monkey when Hirata pinned Monkey with the Miracle One Shot Cradle (9:01).
4. Soma Takao, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga, Kota Umeda & Keisuke Okuda when Takao pinned Matsunaga with the Official Endless Waltz (13:26).
5. Everyone’s Makorin Is 40 Years Old! Kasumigaura Specialty Special Single Match: Makoto Oishi defeated Daisuke Sasaki with the Grand Cross 200 (13:31).
6. Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Yuki Iino defeated Yukio Sakaguchi, Masahiro Takanashi & Kazusada Higuchi when Akito submitted Takanashi with the Perfect Figure F4 Leg Lock (21:43).
What an upset, Makoto Oishi beats Daisuke Sasaki! Oishi targeted Sasaki’s legs and that proved to be very effective. When Oishi put Sasaki in the Jikiden Tornado Clutch he transitioned the hold into a Grand Cross 200 knee submission and to everyone’s surprise Sasaki gave up! Sasaki admitted backstage that he gave up because his knees hurt. It’s essential in life to know when to give up and today Sasaki thought it was best to do just that. He has become very pessimistic lately and believes he will be a loser forever.
Oishi however is now as confident as he’s ever been. He was worried that Sasaki would beat him today and take his Right To Challenge Gauntlet. Instead Oishi tapped out the former KO-D Openweight Champion! With a new sense of pride surrounding him, Oishi entered the ring after the main event and approached Konosuke Takeshita. He then walked past Takeshita and left the ring, acting like he wasn’t going to do anything. Now that the Right To Challenge Gauntlets are active the mind games have begun.
Akito closed out the show since he is the most familiar with Kasumigaura. He was born in Nagoya but went to high school in Kasumigaura for three years. He said he is happy to be in DDT and he is happy to be in ALL OUT with Konosuke Takeshita, Yuki Iino, Shunma Katsumata, Space Monkey (heading home after today) and Diego (wrestling over in Chile). He came here today as one third of the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions. He hopes to come back next time with a singles belt too.
The rest of DAMNATION are doing ok. At least they won their match. Tetsuya Endo was going to speak after they won but he passed the microphone to Soma Takao. Takao didn’t want to say anything so he handed the microphone back to Tetsuya Endo. Endo then gave it to Mad Paulie and left the ring. Paulie thought for a moment and just said “Cue Case”.