DDT “ROAD TO PETER PAN 2019 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TAREKATSU BOWL~”, 11/05/2019
Nishi Niigata City Hall (Kobari Aoyama Public Hall)
274 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. 3 Way Match: Masahiro Takanashi defeated Hiroshi Yamato and Kota Umeda when Takanashi pinned Umeda with a School Boy (6:39).
2. Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata defeated Soma Takao & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Hirata pinned Shimatani with the Egoist Driver (7:33).
3. Akito, Yuki Iino & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Mike Rollins, Ricky Starks & Naomi Yoshimura when Higuchi pinned Rollins with the Doctor Bomb (11:38).
4. Danshoku Dieno Marunage Match ~ Baen Insta☆Photogenic Match: Danshoku Dieno & Makoto Oishi defeated Mizuki Watase & Yuki Ueno when Oishi pinned Watase with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (12:03).
5. Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Yukio Sakaguchi, Mike Bailey & MAO when Endo pinned MAO with the Shooting Star Press (13:50).
6. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Meiko Satomura, Chihiro Hashimoto & DASH Chisako (c) defeated Saki Akai, Asuka & Hikaru Shida when Satomura pinned Akai with the Death Valley Bomb (14:34).
*V1 for Sendai Girls.
7. “Niigata Celebrities!” Super Sasadango Machine Local Triumph! Niigata Special Tag Match: HARASHIMA & Antonio Honda defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Super Sasadango Machine when Honda submitted Sasadango with the Manjigatame (12:51).
Antonio Honda admitted he was the unpopular wrestler today because he submitted Super Sasadango Machine in front of his hometown crowd. Sasadango unmasked himself during an Elbow Smash exchange with Honda. But when he went for the Vertical Drop Lehmann Shock, Honda countered it into an Octopus Hold for the immediate tapout. Honda got a cold response from the audience afterwards so he gave Sasadango the microphone. That woke the crowd up and they cheered for Sasadango. He thanked the other wrestlers for wrestling him today, the DDT Extreme Champion Honda, “Mr. Ace” HARASHIMA and the “one man masterpiece” Konosuke Takeshita. Sasadango said he was suffering from burnout because of the Muscle show at Sumo Hall earlier this year. He wanted HARASHIMA to finish the speech but he and the others convinced Sasadango to do it himself.
The Sendai Girls still hold the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles after beating Saki Akai’s all star team of joshi wrestlers. Akai’s downfall came when she tried to do the Quetzalcoatl on Meiko Satomura. The move was cut off by Chihiro Hashimoto’s Lariat. DASH Chisako then hit a Diving Foot Stomp onto Akai. Hikaru Shida came to the rescue by blocking Satomura’s Avalanche Brainbuster but it was short lived. Hashimoto got rid of Asuka with the Albright German Suplex while Satomura pinned Akai with the Death Valley Bomb. Satomura gave Akai a disappointing look as Akai’s team left the ring.
ALL OUT then entered the ring to meet with the Sendai Girls. Yuki Iino faced off with Hashimoto until Takeshita told him to calm down. Takeshita said the two sides are currently 1-1 in their 6-Man Tag Title matches so it was time for a final challenge to settle this grudge. He announced Shunma Katsumata will be back at the end of May so the challenge should be a series of four singles matches as well as the deciding trios match for the championship. Satomura asked Takeshita if he was really up to the challenge then agreed to the stipulation. Iino told Hashimoto that he is the strongest primate and this time he will be throwing her around, not vice versa like last time.
Yukio Sakaguchi’s tunnel vision is making him vulnerable. His focus on trying to choke out Tetsuya Endo with the Sleeper Hold left him open to attacks from the other DAMNATION wrestlers a bunch of times. Sakaguchi did send Mad Paulie into unconsciousness with the move but when he got the move on Endo again, Daisuke Sasaki dropkicked him away. Sasaki & Endo were able to team together and pin MAO while Sakaguchi was out of the way.
Match #4 featured a special guest. The allegedly famous photographer Ki Tsurumi was invited to take high quality pictures in order to prove that pro wrestling is art. He was given permission to stand inside the ring so he could take pictures from whatever angle he desired. Yumehito Imanari got so into it he stripped down to his underwear to give Tsurumi something more provocative. Mizuki Watase & Yuki Ueno hated this because they wanted to take pictures of exciting wrestling. They argued until Makoto Oishi rolled Watase into the Jikiden Tornado Clutch to pin him. They all got together for a group photo after the match but Tsurumi saw Hiroshi Yamato across the room and chased after him for a sexy picture.