BOYZ “(BRAND NEW) BOYZ α -VALENTINE EDITION-”, 11/02/2020
Kitazawa Town Hall
250 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. DAMNATION Vs BOYZ!: Soma Takao & Tetsuya Endo defeated Jun Masaoka & Kazuki Hirata when Endo pinned Hirata with the Swivel Torture Rack Bomb (8:58).
2. Keigo Nakamura BOYZ Assessment Match: Hiroshi Yamato defeated Keigo Nakamura with the Fisherman Suplex (6:51).
3. BOYZ-Like Exchange Match: Konosuke Takeshita & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Shuichiro Tominaga & Shota when Takanashi pinned Shota with the Uwabami (13:07).
4. Fairy BOYZ: Kazusada Higuchi & Naomi Yoshimura defeated Yasu Urano & Antonio Honda when Yoshimura pinned Honda with a Cradle (14:02).
5. BOYZ Ace Showdown: MAO defeated Yuki Ueno with the Michinoku Driver I (14:43).
6. HomoClo Revival: Danshoku Dieno, Makoto Oishi & Akito (w/ KUDO & Hiroshi Fukuda) defeated HARASHIMA, Keisuke Ishii & Mizuki Watase when Oishi pinned Watase with the Luminous Press (14:46).
Several members of Homoiro Clover Z came gathered together for a special reunion. There was Danshoku Dieno, Makoto Oishi, Akito, KUDO, Hiroshi Fukuda and even Yoshihiko playing the role of Kota Ibushi all turning up. With the power of pop music, HomoClo won the main event with everyone getting involved. Fukuda knocked away HARASHIMA, KUDO gave Mizuki Watase a Buzzsaw Kick and Yoshihiko hit Keisuke Ishii with the Kamigoye. Oishi then pinned Watase with the Luminous Press.
Their victory celebration was interrupted by a familiar song. “ωe are the HERO!!” played as MAO & Shunma Katsumata walked out representing NωA! They came out calling themselves the only real idol unit in the history of DDT. Oishi was conflicted. Here he is with HomoClo but he is a part of NωA too. The two units had a tug of war over Oishi until he came up with an idea. Homoiro Clover Z and NωA will fight over who gets Oishi on the 26th March BOYZ show.
Keigo Nakamura’s audition for BOYZ began with him singing “Young Man” for his entrance. Hiroshi Yamato then showed him how it was really done by singing “BURN” and wrestling in a fancy suit.
Problems began to surface between Soma Takao & Tetsuya Endo. Missed attacks and forced tags made it seem like they were going to break up. But they were able to solve their problem and reconcile.