February 14, 2018
DNA “DNA 41 ~VALENTINE SPECIAL!~”, 14/02/2018
1. Young Roar ~ Young And Fresh 6-Man Tag Match: Daiki Shimomura, Yasutaka Ohsera & Tomoya Hirata defeated Joji Tani, Rising HAYATO & Takato Nakano when Shimomura pinned Nakano with a Swanton Bomb (10:27).
2. We Are The World! ~We Wish For World Peace With Pro-Wrestling~: Rekka & Choun-Shiryu defeated Brian Aki & Konaka = Pale One when Rekka pinned Aki after the Chinese Impact (9:30).
3. Hot Blood! Muscle Kin! The Rival Story Chapter 2: Yuki Ueno defeated Koju Takeda with a Frog Splash (11:40).
4. DNA Vs Junior Stars! Special Tag Match: Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka defeated Shunma Katsumata & Mizuki Watase when Tanaka submitted Watase with the Tanaka Legbar (17:40).
5. DNA Corps Vs Naomi Kingdom Full Confrontation Single Third Match: Akira Jo defeated MAO with the Cross Rhodes (9:45).
6. DNA Corps Vs Naomi Kingdom Full Confrontation Single Third Match: Kouki Iwasaki defeated Keisuke Okuda with the Vertical Drop Brainbuster (7:30).
7. DNA Corps Vs Naomi Kingdom Full Confrontation Single Third Match: Kota Umeda defeated Naomi Yoshimura with the Umeda Driver (14:42).
Today’s show was headlined by a three match series between DNA and the Naomi Kingdom. In the first match Akira Jo beat MAO with a Low Blow and the Cross Rhodes. DNA evened the score when Kouki Iwasaki out-struck Keisuke Okuda and pinned him with the Vertical Drop Brainbuster. Okuda swore after the match that he would kill Iwasaki and get revenge. In the deciding contest, Kota Umeda beat Naomi Yoshimura. Umeda avoided the Throwaway Power Bomb and hit the Umeda Driver to win and end the series with a 2-1 victory for DNA! Umeda told all of the Naomi Kingdom they could face him one on one again any time. A tired Yoshimura whispered something into Jo’s ear to say to Umeda but Jo cackled into the microphone instead. Yoshimura took back the microphone and said he will see Umeda at the DNA Tag Team tournament that will begin next month.
Both Shunma Katsumata & Mizuki Watase were put in Anklelocks by the Junior Stars in the finish to their match. Watase hasn’t had enough of Koji Kanemoto though, he wants another match against him. Kanemoto beat him back in July last year but even back then Watase told Kanemoto he would take as many tries necessary to beat him before he retires. Kanemoto smiled at the idea but Watase then gave the same challenge to Minoru Tanaka because it was Tanaka who made him submit today. Tanaka ignored him at first but Watase provoked him into coming back to the ring. Tanaka said he found spirit inside the ring today so he will accept Watase’s challenge on 7th March. He advised Watase to raise his pants up by as much as 3cm then left the ring.
The Chinese Impact used by Rekka & Choun-Shiryu is Shiryu’s Chinese Gory Bomb combined with a Diving Lariat to the back of the head by Rekka. Shiryu was invited by Rekka to enter the tag team tournament. Shiryu said he has been living in Japan for 14 years and will turn 40 years old this year. But today he felt as young and fresh as ever so he would be happy to join the tournament with Rekka.
The DNA Tag Team tournament is scheduled to begin on 7th March. Eight teams will be a part of it. The semi-finals and final will be held on 5th April. The two confirmed entries so far are Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda and Rekka & Choun-Shiryu.
January 21, 2018
DNA “DNA 40”, 21/01/2018
Saitama Kawaguchi Industrial Technology Center
250 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Antonio Honda defeated Mizuki Watase with the Diving Fist Drop (9:10).
2. Mike Bailey defeated Tomoya Hirata with the Ultima Weapon (7:25).
3. Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda when Paulie pinned Ueno with the Paulie Buster (12:15).
4. Shunma Katsumata defeated Rekka with the ¡Hasta La Vista! (10:06).
5. Daiki Shimomura Local Triumph! Gran MilliMeters Vs Speed Of Sounds: Hercules Senga & Tsutomu Oosugi defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Senga pinned Shimomura with the Koryu (12:33).
6. DNA-gun Vs Yoshimura-gun Full Confrontation Elimination 6-Man Tag Match: Naomi Yoshimura, Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo defeated Kota Umeda, Kouki Iwasaki & MAO (23:14).
6a. Kouki Iwasaki and Keisuke Okuda eliminated each other by Double Ring Out (10:46).
6b. Naomi Yoshimura eliminated MAO with a Cradle Crush (13:16).
6c. Kota Umeda eliminated Akira Jo with a Cradle (18:34).
6d. Naomi Yoshimura eliminated Kota Umeda with the Throwaway Power Bomb (23:14).
Naomi Yoshimura described today’s main event result as a perfect victory for Yoshimura-gun. He considers the feud with DNA finished but Kouki Iwasaki challenged Keisuke Okuda to a singles match. Kota Umeda also threw out a challenge against Yoshimura and MAO wants a match against Akira Jo. All of Yoshimura-gun accepted the challenges and attacked the DNA wrestlers again before leaving.
Speed Of Sounds thought they were lucky to beat Gran MilliMeters. After the match Tsutomu Oosugi admitted he was impatient throughout the match and that made him prone to mistakes. Hercules Senga praised Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani for taking it to them with only three years worth of experience together. The SOS told themselves to stay on their game the next time they faced the MilliMeters because they do not want to lose to them.
¡Hasta La Vista! is the name of Shunma Katsumata’s Lightning Spiral. He and Mizuki Watase were given a surprise announcement that they will face Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka in a tag match on 14th February!
Yuki Ueno asked Koju Takeda for another singles match next month. Ueno thinks of Takeda as his rival and it is necessary for them to wrestle each other often in order to reach the next step.
December 14, 2017
DNA “DNA 39”, 13/12/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
241 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda defeated MAO & Rekka when Ueno pinned Rekka with a School Boy (9:02).
2. Toru Sugiura & Tomoya Hirata defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Tomoya submitted Shimatani with a Crab Hold (8:35).
3. Dai Suzuki Retirement Match ~Farewell Inexperienced Person~: Ryota Nakatsu, Kota Umeda & Ken Ohka defeated Dai Suzuki.
3a. Ryota Nakatsu defeated Dai Suzuki with the Crescent Moon (5:14).
3b. Kota Umeda defeated Dai Suzuki with a PK (4:49).
3c. Ken Ohka defeated Dai Suzuki with the Fire Spear (6:04).
4. DNA Vs IGF!: Keisuke Okuda defeated Mizuki Watase by TKO with the Sleeper Hold (7:55).
5. Diego DNA Last Match!: Diego defeated Shunma Katsumata with the V.H.S (11:07).
6. DNA Vs Yoshimura-gun: Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Naomi Yoshimura & Akira Jo by Disqualification when Yoshimura assaulted the referee (8:51).
6a. Emergency Decision Match: Kota Umeda, Kouki Iwasaki & MAO defeated Naomi Yoshimura, Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo when Umeda pinned Jo with the Umeda Driver (8:51).
Yoshimura-gun caused some chaos in the main event. First they ambushed Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki then Naomi Yoshimura attacked the referee when the DNA team were making their comeback. By the time Yoshimura threw a chair at them his team was disqualified. Yoshimura got mad at the decision and gave Yukinori Matsui a Lariat in response. Yoshimura got on the microphone and said he doesn’t care about weak people. He was suddenly interrupted by a Dropkick from MAO. MAO grabbed the mic and asked if Yoshimura knows anything about pro wrestling? You win by pinfall or submission to settle your grudges. What kind of main event is Yoshimura having while everyone else in DNA is working hard? A bad finish like they just had only makes fans want to go home. MAO then challenged Yoshimura-gun to an impromptu 6-Man Tag Match. It was accepted and the chaos restarted. Yoshimura tried to bring a chair back in but Mizuki Watase grabbed it off him. The distraction helped MAO dive onto Yoshimura afterwards. Umeda & Iwasaki then double teamed Akira Jo until Umeda pinned him with the Umeda Driver. There was still some fighting after the match ended. When everything calmed down Umeda told Yoshimura he embarrassed himself for losing twice in one day. Yoshimura’s excuse was the match became 4 Vs 3 so it wasn’t fair. Umeda told him to bring Kengo next time so they can go 4 Vs 4.
For his last match in DNA, Diego took on his Amigo Shunma Katsumata. They were all smiles at the start until the match heated up and Katsumata encouraged Diego to fight harder. Diego countered the Casadora into a Foot Stomp and pinned Katsumata with the V.H.S to win a spirited match. The two were friendly with each other afterwards with Diego making sure his friend was ok. In DDT they were in separate units but they still sat together on the bus trips to shows and hung out together away from wrestling. They cried while saying they love each other. Katsumata also promised to visit Chile next time they see each other.
Keisuke Okuda beat Mizuki Watase but it wasn’t a walkover at all. Watase put all he had into his Dropkicks and Back Drops to the point where Okuda his the STO but was too beaten up to go for the pin. The two got into an Elbow Strike battle as they both stood up. Okuda gave Watase another STO then locked in a tight Sleeper Hold. Watase wouldn’t give up and eventually fainted so the match had to be stopped in favour of Okuda.
It turns out the retiring Dai Suzuki was more liked by the DNA roster than he thought. At the start of the show former DNA wrestler Ryota Nakatsu appeared asking to be Suzuki’s final opponent instead of Ken Ohka. He was told that the match had already been booked for a month so why didn’t he say anything sooner? While Ohka and Nakatsu argued, Kota Umeda entered the ring also asking to be Suzuki’s last opponent. Suzuki was so touched by the situation that he couldn’t decide who to wrestle. Ohka suggested Suzuki to do three matches for his retirement today, one against each of them. Suzuki agreed with the idea. The matches went ahead later in the shot and Suzuki lost all three of them. Nakatsu used an Arm Capture Half Crab Hold called the Crescent Moon to win the first bout, Umeda won the second with a Penalty Kick and Ohka won the finale with the Fire Spear. Suzuki was worn out by the end of the series but he still fought as hard as he could. Afterwards Ohka said that at 40 years old he himself will never retire until he accomplishes his task as a pro wrestler. For as long as he knew, wrestlers never retired under their own circumstances, instead they would leave without permission and escape from the dojo. However when he learned that Suzuki is retiring from wrestling so he can work in welfare, he now wants nothing more than for Suzuki to work hard at that job. Suzuki said he has ran away from many painful things in his life but he loves pro wrestling and feels like it saved him. He is proud of everyone he met through pro wrestling even though he himself was never a worthy wrestler. Suzuki thanked everyone and hopes to return his gratitude somehow with his future life.
Tomoya Hirata earned his first win since debuting as a wrestler last month. His tag partner Toru Sugiura described the FREEDOMS newcomer as a monster in the making. Both of them would like to wrestle in DNA more in the future to gain lots of experience. Nobuhiro Shimatani didn’t take the loss kindly because he submitted to someone who has only been wrestling for over a month. Daiki Shimomura is hoping to wrestle in another tag match next month but he doesn’t want Hirata to be involved.
November 9, 2017
DNA “DNA 38”, 09/11/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
226 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Makoto Oishi defeated Rekka with a European Clutch (7:50).
2. Kouki Iwasaki & Daiki Shimomura defeated Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda when Iwasaki pinned Ueno with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (9:14).
3. Keisuke Okuda defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with a Manjigatame (6:48).
4. Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto defeated Shunma Katsumata & Diego when Miyamoto pinned Katsumata with the Moonsault (12:27).
5. Mizuki Watase defeated Akira Jo with the Back Drop (13:12).
6. Kota Umeda Return Match: Kota Umeda & MAO defeated Naomi Yoshimura & Kengo when MAO pinned Yoshimura with the Cannonball 450 (15:44).
The return of Kota Umeda was just what DNA needed to fight back against Naomi Yoshimura and his attempted takeover with Kengo. Umeda got rid of Kengo and hit Yoshimura with a High Kick. From there MAO hit the Screw High Kick and then the Cannonball 450 to get the win. However their celebration was cut off by Keisuke Okuda and Akira Jo. The IGF fighters attacked the DNA wrestlers then shook hands with Yoshimura and Kengo. Yoshimura said he and Kengo have decided to join forces with Okuda and Jo. Okuda corrected him by saying this had been the plan from the beginning. They posed over the DNA wrestlers and left the ring. Umeda called them weak because they rely on surprise attacks. Also he, MAO and Mizuki Watase won their matches against them today so the DNA wrestlers are getting stronger.
Mizuki Watase survived a chair attack at ringside to beat Akira Jo, scoring the biggest singles win of his career so far. With a surge of momentum on his side, Watase challenged Okuda to a singles match.
Diego told everyone he will be leaving DDT and DNA in December because he is returning to his home in Chile. He has been in DNA for two years and is happy to make so many friends here. Shunma Katsumata challenged Diego to be his final DNA opponent. Diego agreed and will face his amigo on 13th December.
Nobuhiro Shimatani fought stubbornly against Okuda but a High Kick and the Octopus Hold put an end to his effort.