March 18, 2018
BASARA “VAJRA 62 ~BATTLE OF OKE OKAMA~”, 18/03/2018
Aichi Rokujima Sports Center
1. Yusuke Kubo defeated Akiyori Takizawa with a Gedo Clutch (9:26).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: MC.33 defeated Gouma Ryu and Tomoya Hasegawa when MC.33 pinned Ryu with a German Suplex (9:03).
3. 3 Way Match: FUMA defeated Takato Nakano and Yasu Urano when FUMA pinned Nakano with the Metal Fire From Hell (9:37).
4. Kazuhiro Tamura defeated Daichi Kazato with the Minoru Special (11:22).
5. Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Fuminori Abe & Yusaku Ito when Sekine submitted Abe with the Let’s Combine (12:14).
6. Aldini Brothers Vs Sakigake! Metal Family: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated SAGAT & Trans-Am ★ Shinya when Tsukamoto pinned SAGAT with the Zudon (16:02).
The Aldini Brothers were teaming again and this time they had a lot of championship belts with them. Takumi Tsukamoto brought along his Big Japan Tag Team Title belt but felt jealous of Isami Kodaka’s collection of four titles. After the main event he challenged Kodaka to a Union MAX Title match. He admits he does not know about the history behind the belt so was never interested in chasing after it when it was revived. However, watching other BASARA wrestlers challenge for the title and fail has encouraged him to give it a try. Kodaka accepted the challenge and made the match for 29th March. He then confirmed that the champion coming out of that match will next defend the belt in Korakuen Hall on 3rd May. He also told Tsukamoto that the belt belongs to BASARA now. It doesn’t matter if the Union Pro name is still attached to it. Just look at the NWA and how their titles still exist when the companies they came from disappear.
In the Wrestling Trial match, Tomoya Hasegawa was accused of abandoning his job to attend an Ice Ribbon show. His fate was decided by MC.33’s music quiz. It broke down into a fight and MC.33 pinned Hasegawa with a German Suplex. Hasegawa was then declared guilty.
February 12, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 29 ~TENKA FUBU~”, 12/02/2017
Nagoya City Higashi Sports Center
160 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Shinya Ishida defeated SAGAT with the △ Drive (8:16).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Konaka = Pale One and Mammoth Handa defeated Gouma Ryu when Konaka and Handa (12:23).
3. Double ★ Trans-Am Vs IRON PRIEST: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Ryuichi pinned Kubo with the Perfect5 (12:59).
4. Nori da Funky Shibire-sasu defeated Daichi Kazato with a Back Drop (12:30).
5. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu (c) when Tsukamoto pinned Nakatsu with the Tiger Suplex (19:45).
*Cavalry fails in V2. The Aldini Brothers become the 23rd NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champions!
The Aldini Brothers have reclaimed the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles! The champions Cavalry almost won when Ryota Nakatsu hit a Sliding Kick to Takumi Tsukamoto. However Isami Kodaka stopped the pin with the Diving Double Knee Drop. Tsukamoto slipped out of the V Slider and gave Nakatsu the Tiger Suplex for the pin. Kodaka said described winning the belts from Cavalry made the victory even more meaningful. Tsukamoto said that together he and Kodaka will raise the prestige of the titles and also of BASARA.
Court was in session for the latest of Gouma Ryu’s Pro Wrestling Trials. Konaka = Pale One of all people took the case seriously. Gone was his ghostly facepaint and replacing them were a pair of glasses an a tie. He was the prosecutor accusing Mammoth Handa of faking an injury to avoid wrestling at a show last August. Ryu argued that Handa is passionate about pro wrestling but Kodaka told him he’s never seen Honda at practice. Tomoya Hasegawa was called to the ring as a witness. Kodaka noticed that he was wearing women’s underwear beneath his regular clothing. Hasegawa explained he borrowed his sister’s underwear because his own went missing. He then said Handa missed the show in August because of a traffic accident. But as he talked about this he accidentally revealed that he was driving to a Stardom show that day instead of the other show. Everyone attacked Hasegawa and piled on top of him for the pin. Hasegawa was then declared guilty.
February 5, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 28 ~DESTRUCTION OF HEART~”, 05/02/2017
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
145 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Tsutomu Oosugi & Tatsuhiko Yoshino when FUMA pinned Yoshino with the Heavy Metal Anthem (10:54).
2. Wrestling Consultation Center Where You Can Have A Matrix: Shinya Ishida defeated Gouma Ryu with a Super Kick (0:16).
3. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Title Challengers Decision Battle: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT when Kodaka pinned SAGAT with a Rolling Leg Clutch (13:29).
4. Trans-Am ★ Challenge: Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated Daichi Kazato with the Perfect 5 (8:34).
5. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu (c) defeated Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness when Sekine submitted Guinness with the Let’s Combine (24:17).
*V1 for Cavalry.
Cavalry successfully fended off the outsider team of Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness to keep the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles around their waists. Guinness tried to pin Ryuichi Sekine with a Hurricanrana but it was countered into the Let’s Combine, forcing Guinness to tap out. Ikuto Hidaka accepted defeat on this day but warned Sekine that the next time he is in BASARA he will leave as the winner. He reminded everyone that he and Dick Togo were the first NWA Light Tag Champions. So they will team up again to win back the titles! The Brothers Aldini then came down to the ring. They are the current No. 1 Contenders after beating Hiroshi du Soleil earlier in the show. Both they and the champions are now motivated even more knowing that the winners of their match next week have Hidaka and Togo waiting for them.
That wasn’t the end of it though. FUMA interrupted the closing speeches yelling “HELL! HELL! HELL AND HELL!” He confronted Sekine for their upcoming Union MAX Title match on 20th February. Sekine said he hadn’t forgotten about it. FUMA insulted Sekine’s shaved head, saying it is nothing like Anthrax member Scott Ian’s sophisticated skinned head. Sekine told FUMA that by the end of the month he will become a double champion, the King of Two Crowns!
November 30, 2016
BASARA “VAJRA 23 ~COMMON DESTINY~”, 30/11/2016
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Ryuichi Sekine & Koji Iwamoto defeated Takayuki Ueki & Toshiyuki Sakuda when Sekine submitted Sakuda with the Let’s Combine (10:37).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Tanomusaku Toba defeated Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama when Toba pinned Ryu with a Straight Right (9:11).
3. IRON PRIEST Vs SOS: Hercules Senga & Tsutomu Oosugi defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Oosugi pinned Kubo with the Koryu (12:48).
4. Abdullah Kobayashi defeated Ryota Nakatsu with a Crab Hold (10:23).
5. SAGAT, Selling Quarrels To All Japan Pro Wrestling!: Yuma Aoyagi, Kazuhiro Tamura & Daichi Kazato defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi & SAGAT when Aoyagi pinned SAGAT with the Fisherman Suplex (14:42).
6. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Ikuto Hidaka & Hayato Jr. Fujita (c) when Kodaka pinned Hidaka with the Isamuashi Zan (21:34).
*New Buddy Tag fail in V4. The Aldini Brothers become the 21st NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champions!
The team of Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto, together now known as The Aldini Brothers, have brought in new gold for BASARA! They challenged Ikuto Hidaka & Hayato Jr. Fujita to come over to BASARA and put their NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles on the line. The champions accepted but will now going back to ZERO1 without the titles. They graciously gave the belts over to the winners and as they left, Kodaka said how much it meant to him to wrestle them for the championship. He then asked if Hidaka will enter the annual Furinkazan tournament in ZERO1. Hidaka said he would tell him tomorrow and he will wrestle again in BASARA. Tsukamoto was thrilled with his new title. It is the first championship he won since four years ago when he was a Yokohama Shopping Street Six Man Tag Team Champion. He searched the internet before the match to learn about this NWA Tag Title and thought it looked cool when he saw pictures of it.
SAGAT was put into a challenge against some All Japan wrestlers to prepare him for Jun Akiyama. However when he was overwhelmed Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi would come in to physically defend him. The All Japan team kept hitting SAGAT with Axe Bombers until SAGAT would block them with an Axe Bomber of his own. Hiroshi would but in and make an unwilling SAGAT attempt double team moves like the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2 (Hiroshi throws SAGAT at their opponent) and the Space SAGAT Cannon (Hiroshi Dropkicks SAGAT into their opponent) but they both failed. The latter miss cost SAGAT the match when Yuma Aoyagi pinned him with a Fisherman Suplex afterwards. Hiroshi told SAGAT to look closely at himself before he faces Akiyama. Ryuichi then Chopped him.
In a preview of the Yokohama 6-Man Tag Title match, Abdullah Kobayashi made Ryota Nakatsu submit to a Crab Hold. It was supposed to be the Let’s Combine as used by Nakatsu’s teammate Ryuichi Sekine but Kobayashi’s a bit sloppy at applying the move. Sekine wasn’t impressed and said Cavalry will be taking those belts from Kobayashi’s team on Christmas Day.
Tanomusaku Toba was put on a trial by combat by Gouma Ryu against Atsushi Maruyama with Kyohei Wada as the judge. Toba was accused of leaving a Chinese beauty shop in Osaka without paying for the service. The “trial” was set up as a 3 Way match but Ryu admitted it was more of a 2 Vs 1 contest between him and Toba against Maruyama. Ryu defended Toba by claiming he is poor and couldn’t afford to pay for the items. Maruyama played prosecutor and called referee Yuya Okada up as a witness. Okada said he borrowed money to Toba that day so he should have been able to pay. Ryu called up Ryuichi Sekine and asked him what he knew about the shop. Sekine said the shop gives massages then was embarrassed by what he just admitted. Ryu told Toba that he couldn’t defend him anymore. Toba got angry and knocked out Ryu with a Straight Right punch. He mounted Ryu and began punching him. However Wada treated this as a pin and counted to three. This somehow meant Toba was declared guilty. Ryu asked Maruyama if they could do the best pro wrestling trial in history at Korakeun Hall? Maruyama agreed and so did Wada.