BASARA “BASARA 84 ~FEAST~”, 18/12/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
244 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Masato Kamino Return Battle: Fuminori Abe defeated Masato Kamino with a Modified Jujigatame (10:36).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial – Legendary Prosecutor Revival!: Atsushi Maruyama defeated Gouma Ryu and Masato Kamino when Maruyama pinned Kamino with a Buzzsaw Kick (11:01).
3. Best Stretchman V3 & Yasu Urano defeated Best Stretchman Amazon & Stretchman Man when Urano pinned Man with a School Boy (7:20).
4. FUMA, Yusuke Kubo & SAGAT defeated Takumi Tsukamoto, Takato Nakano & Jun Masaoka when FUMA pinned Nakano with the Jawbreaker (13:20).
5. Trans-Am ★ Trans-Am: Trans-Am ★ Ryuji defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi with the Perfect Plex (9:14).
6. Sparky Vs Sento Minzoku!: Ryota Nakatsu, Naoki Tanizaki & Akiyori Takizara defeated Ryuichi Sekine, Daiki Shimomura & Minoru Fujita when Nakatsu pinned Shimomura with the V Slider (16:50).
Sparky won the main event over Sento Minzoku but continued to attack them after the bell. Suddenly a person wearing a bag over his head entered the ring and fought off Ryota Nakatsu. The man then removed his bag and was revealed to be Isami Kodaka! He said he will be ready to return from injury in time for the 6th January BASARA show. Kodaka asked Nakatsu if he’s been having fun as the Union MAX Champion while he was absent. Even though Kodaka hasn’t been at the shows lately he’s still watching them and when he comes back on the 6th he wants to challenge for the championship! Naoki Tanizaki took the microphone and asked Kodaka if he remembers who took the MAX Title from him? It was Tanizaki and he’s not going to let Kodaka come in and get a title match so quickly. If Kodaka wants to challenge Nakatsu, he better get past Tanizaki first! Kodaka accepted Tanizaki’s challenge for 6th January.
Trans-Am ★ Ryuji defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi and looked to have hurt their friendship in the process. Ryuji punched Hiroshi and told him goodbye after the match, leaving Hiroshi alone in the ring. Hiroshi was upset until “Last Christmas” played and Ryuji came back out wearing a Santa hat singing along to the song. Hiroshi joined in, they hugged and then wished everyone a Merry Christmas.
Yasu Urano went through an audition to become a Best Stretchman. He pinned Stretchman Man with a School Boy after Man accidentally struck Best Stretchman Amazon with his hook. After the match it was determined that Urano failed the audition because Best Stretchman V3 felt he acted too stubborn whenever he was asked to do the Best Stretch exercises.
Masato Kamino’s first show as a BASARA wrestler was a busy one. He lost his debut match to Fuminori Abe but left the ring feeling encouraged. He then had to come back out because he was now being put on trial by Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama! He was accused of fraud and exploitation in regards to fight money. Kamino had to sit through Ryu and Maruyama wrestling each other while they argued over the case. It was during this that information came out about Kamino having a bad history with another wrestling company beginning with the letter K. Ryuichi Sekine was brought out as a witness but Maruyama ignored him so he could talk with a woman in the front row instead. Ryu got Maruyama back into the ring and they both agreed to use wrestling as a way to relax during their lawyer work. They then attacked Kamino and hit him over the head with Ryu’s law book. Maruyama then knocked over Ryu and pinned Kamino with a Buzzsaw Kick. There was a lesson to be learned today. Maruyama wants Kamino to face his past and be honest about it. When he does he will then be able to take a fresh step in a new direction. Kamino agreed and promised to do his best from the ground up in BASARA.