February 11, 2018
BASARA “VAJRA 59 ~ONE MINDLESS BODY~”, 11/02/2018
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
160 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Hercules Senga defeated Daiki Shimomura with the Yellow Dragon (9:05).
2. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Round 1: FUMA & SAGAT defeated Takato Nakano & Akiyori Takizawa when FUMA pinned Nakano with the Heavy Metal Anthem (11:55).
3. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Round 1: Best Stretchman V3 & Tsutomu Oosugi defeated Isami Kodaka & Yoshihisa Uto when Oosugi pinned Kodaka with the Tsukinoishi (13:16).
4. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Round 1: Manabu Hara & Fuminori Abe defeated Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi & Yusuke Kubo when Hara submitted Kubo with a Chickenwing Armlock (16:01).
5. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Round 1: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Takumi Tsukamoto & Yasu Urano when Sekine submitted Urano with the Let’s Combine (27:41).
In a big surprise, the two wrestlers from last year’s winning team were both eliminated in the first round this year. Isami Kodaka’s first problem was his partner Yoshihisa Uto was disturbed by Best Stretchman V3 and didn’t know what to do with him. Kodaka’s other problem was Tsutomu Oosugi being completely ready for him. Oosugi got the upset pin over Kodaka to advance the Best Stretch team to the semi-final. Oosugi said he is now a trainer with a cause and he challenges Kodaka to put the Union MAX Title on the line against him. Kodaka agreed to it and the match will happen on 3rd March. All Kodaka asks is for Oosugi to come in his regular wrestling gear instead of the Best Stretch uniform he wore for today’s match.
Takumi Tsukamoto also had a bad go in his 1st Round match. He was taken out by Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu. That left Yasu Urano alone to be picked apart by Cavalry at the end. Sekine struggled to stand after the match because of damage to his left knee but he and Nakatsu were able to brag about their recent good match record in the venue.
The Metal Family had mixed results in the two remaining 1st Round Matches. FUMA & SAGAT were able to beat the rookie team of Takato Nakano & Akiyori Takizawa. However Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi & Yusuke Kubo lost to Manabu Hara & Fuminori Abe. Ryuichi gave his condolences to Kubo backstage and acted like Kubo died in the ring. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi complained about how much he hates shoot style wrestling. Everyone should be doing powerful American style wrestling instead. They will leave it up to FUMA & SAGAT to win the rest of the tournament for them.
The IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT semi-final match-ups are Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu Vs Manabu Hara & Fuminori Abe and FUMA & SAGAT Vs Best Stretchman V3 & Tsutomu Oosugi. The semi-finals and final will happen on 19th February.
Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi announced his first match back from injury will take place on the 3rd May Korakuen Hall show. He’s been recovering from a separated shoulder since last summer.
January 14, 2018
BASARA “VAJRA 57 ~OSHU KAIMICHI~”, 14/01/2018
Sendai City Miyagino Ward Cultural Center
1. Masamune defeated Takato Nakano with a Rolling Cradle (8:45).
2. Fuminori Abe defeated Daiki Shimomura with the Modified Manjikatame (10:10).
3. Hercules Senga & Shisao defeated Best Stretchman V3 & Tsutomu Oosugi when Senga pinned Stretchman with the Onbu Press (12:27).
4. Special Single Match: Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Yasu Urano with the Zudon (19:58).
5. Isami Kodaka, Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated FUMA, Yusuke Kubo & SAGAT when Kodaka pinned SAGAT with the Diving Double Knee Drop (18:46).
Everyone in BASARA is now getting ready for the 2nd annual IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT set to take place next month. Cavalry is the first team to announce their entry. Ryuichi Sekine told Isami Kodaka that he didn’t like him calling Fuminori Abe his rival in Osaka last week. Sekine wants to be Kodaka’s rival! Kodaka accepted Sekine’s challenge but they are still on good enough terms to close out the show together with Ryota Nakatsu.
Two other teams threw their names into the hat. Takumi Tsukamoto won last year’s tournament with Kodaka but this year he was asked by Yasu Urano to team with him. The two of them got to wrestle each other one on one today for the first time in around seven years. Also Best Stretchman V3 & Tsutomu Oosugi will enter as Team Best Stretch.
July 12, 2014
DDT “ROAD TO SAITAMA SUPER ARENA 5”, 12/07/2014
Saitama Espoir Isanuma
271 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Masa Takanashi defeated MIKAMI with the Takatonic (9:40).
2. Saki Akai defeated DJ Nira with a Modified Camel Clutch (5:33).
3. Antonio Honda & Konosuke Takeshita defeated Daisuke Sasaki & Gota Ihashi when Honda pinned Ihashi with the Diving Fist Drop (13:08).
4. DDT Extreme Title – Idol Lumberjack Match: Danshoku Dino (w/ Yoshiko) defeated Makoto Oishi (c) (w/ Sizukaze & Kizuna) with the Danshoku Driver (9:08).
*Makoto Oishi fails in V1. Danshoku Dino becomes the 29th DDT Extreme Champion!
5. KUDO & Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Michael Nakazawa & Tomomitsu Matsunaga when KUDP pinned Matsunaga with the Diving Double Knee Drop (12:21).
6. Infomercial Match – Best Stretch Edition: Super Sasadango Machine & Tetsuya Endo defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata & when Machine pinned Hirata with the Vertical Drop Lehman Shock (10:31)
7. Keisuke Ishii, Shigehiro Irie & Soma Takao defeated HARASHIMA, Yasu Urano & Akito when Soma pinned Akito with the Gin And Tonic (15:06).
The Idol Lumberjack Deathmatch was the most notable event on today’s show. Makoto Oishi put his DDT Extreme Title on the line and had the idol group Sizukaze & Kizuna by his side. Danshoku Dino countered by bringing in Stardom wrestler Yoshiko to be his lumberjack. While Oishi’s idols attacked Dino with plastic hammers whenever he was knocked out of the ring, Yoshiko got more involved by dropping Sentons onto Oishi whenever he was laid out on the floor. Both Yoshiko and the idols also attacked the wrestlers inside the ring when the referee was wiped out by Dino’s Lip Lock. After the ref recovered Oishi took control until Yoshiko knocked him off the top turnbuckle with a thrown chair. Oishi grabbed the mic and yelled at Yoshiko for being an ugly female wrestler. The girls from Sizukaze & Kizuna got mad at Oishi for his behaviour and turned on him. All of the lumberjacks beat up Oishi and pretty much handed Dino the win, making him a 7 time DDT Extreme Champion. After the match Oishi begged Yoshiko and the idols for forgiveness. They did and everybody then danced.
Team Dream Futures will be keeping a close eye on tomorrow’s KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Title match. Soma Takao noted that DDT now has many different units on their roster but Drift is the team that wants the 6-Man Title the most.
The Infomercial Match promoted DDT’s Best Stretch parlour and started off as Sanshiro Takagi & Super Sasadango Machine Vs Kazuki Hirata & Tetsuya Endo. The match consisted of everyone giving each other stretching exercises instead of wrestling moves and at some point changed into Takagi & Hirata Vs Machine & Endo. Machine pinned Hirata with the Lehman Shock and afterwards credited the stretching exercises for improving his finishing move by 35%.
Shun Miyatake (Trainee) appeared at the beginning of the show to give an update of his status since it has been a while since he had a match. Miyatake said he broke his leg six months ago and last month had surgery to remove the plate and bolts from his foot so he needed time off to rest. Amon Tsurumi didn’t believe him. Miyatake then said he was able to train during his absence but wound up injuring his hip from lifting 180kg weights. He also fractured his fourth lumbar vertebrae. Tsurumi had enough of Miytake’s lies and said he will never debut now because his injuries would take hundreds of years to heal! Miyatake said he heals fast and will be back around October or November.