TOKYO JOSHI PRO “THE 5TH TOKYO PRINCESS CUP”, 17/06/2018
Tokyo Narimasu Act Hall
326 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Mizuki & Raku defeated Miu & Hinano when Mizuki pinned Hinano with the Diving Foot Stomp (8:22).
2. Maki Ito defeated Yuki Kamifuku with a DDT (10:21).
3. Reika Saiki defeated Yuki Aino with a Missile Dropkick (7:16).
4. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2: Yuka Sakazaki defeated Hikari with an Omoplata (9:58).
5. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2: Nodoka-oneesan defeated Miyu Yamashita with the Backflip (11:20).
6. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2: Yuu defeated Hyper Misao with the One Wing Twist (12:46).
7. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 2: Rika Tatsumi defeated Shoko Nakajima with the Dragon Sleeper (15:31).
The Tokyo Princess Cup quarter-finals saw some new things from a few of the girls. In the main event Rika Tatsumi defeated Shoko Nakajima for the first time. She avoided the Northern Lights Suplex and caught Nakajima with a Backbreaker. From there Tatsumi locked in the Dragon Sleeper and fell back for leverage to get the victory. Nakajima’s tail was pulled off during the match. She knows it will grow again so she will look forward to the future.
Hyper Misao went through her bag of tricks against Yuu. She tried taping her to a wall, blinded her with spray and just plain old tried to wrestle her. In the end Yuu came out on top with a Cobra Twist variation of the Katahajime. Yuu calls the new move the One Wing Twist.
The big upset of the day saw Miyu Yamashita crash out of the tournament after she lost to Nodoka-oneesan! Nodoka took every kick Yamashita threw at her and won with the Backflip.
Yuka Sakazaki pulled out an Omoplata to beat Hikari. The last member of the Up Up Girls left in the tournament before this point regrets the result and hopes for a rematch at the Tokyo Joshi Pro/Up Up Girls show on 27th June.
The show ended with the semi-final draw. The two matches made were Yuka Sakazaki Vs Rika Tatsumi and Nodoka-oneesan Vs Yuu. The semi-finals and final will take place on 8th July. Sakazaki is upset that Tatsumi beat her tag partner today so she will show no mercy towards her. Tatsumi said her goal for this year is not to be caught up by fixed concepts and to move forward to be the leading wrestler in Tokyo Joshi this summer. The other semi-final is a BRAVE☆MATES confrontation. Nodoka would have preferred to fight Yuu in the final but she is still happy to get the match. Yuu thinks it will be a battle between two power fighters.
Yuki Kamifuku got a match with Maki Ito because she wanted to learn how to be an idol. Ito wasn’t interested until Kamifuku complimented her. They sang together until Ito got annoyed by Kamifuku’s mistakes and attacked her to start the match.