February 14, 2017
GUYZ “GUYZ PART 4”, 14/02/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
259 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Brand Anticipated Scramble Bunkhouse Hardcore 6 Way Match: Sanshiro Takagi defeated Toru Owashi, SAGAT, Nonoko, Yumehito Imanari and Nobuhiro Shimatani when Takagi pinned Shimatani with a Diving Body Press from the Ladder onto the Zexy Magazine through the Table (11:16).
2. Actwres girl’Z Offer Match ~A Bite Of A Cool Sensation The Sweep! Actress Girls Incoming!!~: Saori Anou defeated Tam Nakano with a Fisherman Suplex (6:36).
3. GuyZ Annual Round Boxing Handicap Match: Yukio Sakaguchi Vs Gota Ihashi & Dai Suzuki ended in a No Contest (R4 2:19).
4. Last Gun Standing Match: Danshoku Dino defeated Takayuki Ueki with the Electrical Parade (11:33).
5. Special Single Match: Colt Cabana defeated Antonio Honda with the Superman Dive (13:31).
6. GuyZ Army Vs Sexy Army Full Challenge: Kazusada Higuchi, Ryuichi Sekine & Ken Ohka defeated Makoto Oishi, Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Mineo Fujita when Sekine pinned Oishi with the Kamikaze (7:08).
The Sexy Army did not come to the show to mess around although they did wear bath towels around their waists for the entire show. With Makoto Oishi giving the orders, he and his boys kidnapped guest idol Tsukasa Wachi and had her tied to the ring post with a rope during the main event. The GuyZ Army fought them to save her with Ryuichi Sekine pinning Oishi after a Lariat from Kazusada Higuchi, the Spear from Ken Ohka and a Kamikaze from Sekine. Oishi grovelled for forgiveness after the match but it was a ruse for the Sexy Army to ambush GuyZ. The fighting was stopped by the Actwres girl’Z wrestlers who rescued Wachi and forced the Sexy Army to flee. Sekine invited all of the girls to spend the rest of Valentine’s Day with GuyZ but they each came up with excuses to turn them down.
Colt Cabana and Antonio Honda both took their time wrestling each other. Whenever the action heated up one of them would ask the other to wait a second so they could catch their breath. When the match became more active, Yukinori Matsui ended up getting knocked out after a Bionic Elbow duel. Honda had Cabana beat with the Diving Elbow Drop but Matsui wasn’t there to count the pin. By the time Matsui recovered, Cabana leapt on top of Honda with the Superman Dive for the three count. Honda has no hard feelings over the result. He and Cabana instead bonded over their love of the Bionic Elbow.
The goal of the Last Gun Standing match was for your opponent to get an erection. Danshoku Dino claimed before the match that he is not attracted to Takayuki Ueki so he had the advantage. However none of his usual moves could excite Ueki in that manner. It turned out Ueki did have a gun in his pants and he wasn’t happy to see Dino. He held up Dino at gunpoint with the demand that he could get a date with Tsukasa Wachi. Dino knocked him off the ropes to disarm him and after an exchange of finishers both men were down and out. Wachi came out wearing her bikini and began to cheer for Ueki. That caused Ueki to stand up in more ways than one resulting in him losing the match.
Wachi was all over this show. She was originally brought in to be the ring girl for the annual GuyZ boxing match but did her job fully clothed. She took more clothing after every round, attracting more and more men to ringside to watch. The only men not enjoying this were the boxers. Yukio Sakaguchi was only focused on winning while Gota Ihashi & Dai Suzuki were getting slaughtered as a result. Even worse for Ihashi & Suzuki, everyone else did whatever they could to avoid ending the fight so Wachi could continue stripping. Yukinori Matsui for example pretended to faint when he was about to finish a 10 count. The situation got so bad that Suzuki punched the cameraman for getting in the way in order to get a better view of Wachi. The other referee Yuya Okada had enough and called for the match to end, saying it’s what Kyohei Wada would have done. Matsui got so mad that he attacked Okada. The place was about to descend into chaos when Wachi told everyone to stop. She then stripped down to a blue bikini, solving everyone’s problems.
Nobuhiro Shimatani complained about having to wrestle on Valentine’s Day. He claimed he had other more important things to do. The others then accused him of being a virgin. Shimatani grabbed Nonoko’s issue of Zexy Magazine and threatened to destroy it. But he was stopped by Sanshiro Takagi who placed him on a table. Takagi then placed the magazine on top of him, climbed a ladder and Splashed Shimatani through the table to win. After the match Takagi told him he shouldn’t be ashamed of being a 20 year old virgin because that means he is still pure. SAGAT then admitted that he too is a virgin. Shimatani hugged him with joy.
January 22, 2017
DDT “BEST WESTERN LARIAT SERIES 2017 SEASON OPENER”, 22/01/2017
Tokyo Best Western Rembrandt Hotel Tokyo Machida
380 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
0. King Of Dark Title: Rekka defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani (c) with a Cross Armbreaker (5:15).
*D9 for Nobuhiro Shimatani.
1. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles – 3 Way 6-Man Tag Team Match: Kazusada Higuchi, Kouki Iwasaki & Mizuki Watase defeated KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi (c) and Konosuke Takeshita, Antonio Honda & Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi when Higuchi pinned Honda with the Doctor Bomb (8:57).
*Shuten-dōji fails in V3. Team DNA becomes the 28th KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions!
2. Lunch Time Concert To Enjoy Singing And Dancing In Machida: Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Oishi pinned Hirata with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (12:39).
3. Saki Akai & Guanchulo defeated Danshoku Dino & Gota Ihashi when Akai pinned Ihashi with the Rookie Award (12:43).
4. Keisuke Ishii & Hoshitango defeated Yasu Urano & Soma Takao when Ishii pinned Urano with a Cradle (10:45).
5. Charismatic Electric Shock Combination Of The Death Match And The Emperor In The Wrestling World!: Yoshihiro Takayama & Jun Kasai defeated Shuji Ishikawa & Mad Paulie when Kasai pinned Paulie with a Backslide Pin (11:35).
6. Smile Squash Vs DAMNATION!: HARASHIMA & Akito defeated Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo when Akito submitted Endo with the Perfect Figure Four Leg Lock (16:22).
Once again Daisuke Sasaki was pretending to play nice in front of HARASHIMA. A handshake offer was kicked away but he got to hit his Low Blow later in the match. Tetsuya Endo also joined in the cheating by choking HARASHIMA with a T-shirt while the referee’s back was turned. DAMNATION’s attention then turned to Akito but HARASHIMA came back and took out Sasaki with the Somato. Akito avoided Endo’s Sky Twister Press and locked on the Perfect Figure Four Leg Lock to win. HARASHIMA and Sasaki stared at each other after the match until Sasaki withdrew from ringside with Endo.
The other members of DAMNATION attacked Yoshihiro Takayama during his entrance. This resulted in a brawl throughout the auditorium until things calmed down. Jun Kasai fought dirty as well, distracting Daisuke Kiso to attack Mad Paulie. Takayama fought with Shuji Ishikawa in the ring during the final moments. Kasai rolled out of the way from Paulie’s Reverse Splash then pinned him with a Backslide. Kasai has secret plans in place for his DDT Extreme Title defence against Paulie. He noticed how Paulie always has a dog chain attached to him so they should have a Dog Chain Death Match!
Yasu Urano was again beaten by Keisuke Ishii with a flash pin. He is now getting frustrated that he can’t beat the AJPW World Jr. Heavyweight Champion.
DDT was welcomed to the Best Western Rembrandt Hotel in Machida, Tokyo. Not only was there wrestling on offer but food and drink as well. Gota Ihashi wanted to have a romantic stay so he had a challenge for Saki Akai. If Ihashi’s team won, he and Akai would share the same hotel room. Akai’s tag partner Danshoku Dino accepted but only on the condition that if he & Akai won then the hotel manager would have to spend the night with Dino. Ihashi tried to hit a Splash on Akai several times, finally succeeding when Dino couldn’t pull Akai out of the way in time. However Akai recovered and pinned Ihashi with the Rookie Award boot to the face. Akai told the hotel manager he now had to give Dino his best service in their suite tonight.
The odds were not in Shuten-dōji’s favour when they defended the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles in a 3 Way Match. As much as they tried to take control of the match, it broke down into chaos and the belts changed hands without anybody in Shuten-dōji getting pinned. Yukio Sakaguchi hit the Right Knee Of God on Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi but Antonio Honda then took him out with a Bionic Elbow. That gave Kazusada Higuchi the opportunity to give Honda the Doctor Bomb to win the titles for DNA! Shuten-dōji weren’t happy with the result but resisted taking their anger out on the new champions.
December 11, 2016
DDT “SAITAMA SLAM! VOL. 17”, 10/12/2016
Saitama Kasukabe Hall
350 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
0. King Of Dark Title: Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Saki Akai defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani (c) & Cherry when Matsunaga pinned Shimatani with the Back Drop (6:33).
*D6 for Nobuhiro Shimatani.
1. Kazuki Hirata defeated Shunma Katsumata with the One Shot Miracle Cradle (9:54).
2. He Is That Guy And He Is Me: Akito defeated Rekka with the Scorpion Lock (10:49).
3. 3 Way Match: Makoto Oishi defeated Daisuke Sasaki and Soma Takao when Oishi pinned Takao with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (8:20).
4. Yoshihiro Takayama & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Toru Owashi & Gota Ihashi when Takayama pinned Ihashi with a Big Boot (0:06).
4a. Rematch: Yoshihiro Takayama & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Toru Owashi & Gota Ihashi when Takayama pinned Ihashi with the Running Knee Lift (6:02).
5. Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi when Paulie pinned Takanashi with the Paulie Buster (12:03).
6. Prelude To A Healthy Television Match: Danshoku Dino, Keisuke Ishii & Guanchulo defeated Konosuke Takeshita, Mike Bailey & Antonio Honda when Dino pinned Honda with the Danshoku Driver (11:24).
7. Special Tag Match: HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano defeated Shigehiro Irie & Kouki Iwasaki when HARASHIMA pinned Iwasaki with the Somato (14:07).
Shigehiro Irie gave HARASHIMA a thumbs down after the main event. HARASHIMA called the match just a preview of what will happen on Christmas Day and he will win just like he did today.
Danshoku Dino & Keisuke Ishii now have to nothing to be afraid of after they beat a trio featuring the KO-D Tag Team Champions. Ishii thinks their odds of winning the titles tomorrow are at 80% and predicts they will win in 8 minutes. Mike Bailey did not like wrestling against Dino but not because Dino is gay, Bailey thinks Dino grabbing a woman in the ring the same way he did to him would be just as disgusting. Konosuke Takeshita ensured Bailey that he would fight Dino so Bailey could just fight Ishii.
Daisuke Sasaki gave Shuten-dōji one more warning that DAMNATION will destroy them at the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Title match tomorrow.
Gota Ihashi had his face painted to look like Don Frye so he could reenact the famous fight with Yoshihiro Takayama. He was immediately pinned after a Big Boot and the Pride FC victory music played over the sound system. A rematch took place and Takayama pinned Ihashi again this time with the Running Knee Lift.
Makoto Oishi knows that his win over Daisuke Sasaki and Soma Takao in the 3 Way Match was a fluke. However he needs all the confidence boost he can get to prepare for Jun Kasai. He will beat Kasai even if it is a fluke.
In a callback to their previous King Of Dark Title match, Saki Akai demanded that this time Cherry should be given the championship if she lost the pre-show match. Luckily for her, Nobuhiro Shimatani was pinned again so he stays as champion.
October 29, 2016
DDT “TOKYO RAMEN SHOW 2016 WRESTLING”, 28/10/2016
Tokyo Komazawa Olympic Park
1. Tokyo Joshi Pro Offer Match: Miyu Yamashita & Rika Tatsumi defeated Syoko Nakajima & Maho Kurone when Tatsumi submitted Kurone with the Dragon Sleeper (9:50).
2. NωA Vs DDT Ramen & Ebisuko Allies: Makoto Oishi & MAO defeated Akito & Gota Ihashi when MAO pinned Ihashi with the Never Give Up☆Guillotine Drop (10:01).
Bad weather did little to dampen NωA’s excitement for this outdoor show. They performed their second single “Going My Way!!! ~You Are Not Alone~” to a live audience for the first time. Shunma Katsumata wrote the lyrics, MAO composed the music and Makoto Oishi planned the choreography. When the performance was over Oishi & MAO took part in a Falls Count Anywhere match against Akito & Gota Ihashi. Before the match began Ihashi asked Oishi why was he acting like an idol when he is old enough to be MAO’s uncle? He then made up some new lyrics making fun of NωA. That sparked a fight that went into the crowd before returning to the mat area. MAO hit his leap frog Never Give Up☆Guillotine Drop on Ihashi for the three count. NωA ended the show with an encore of “Going My Way!!! ~You Are Not Alone~”.
A day before Rika Tatsumi challenges for the TOKYO Princess Of Princess Title she scored a submission victory over the scary rookie Maho Kurone. Tatsumi appealed to the crowd to come see her win Tokyo Joshi Pro’s championship in Yokohama tomorrow.
August 9, 2016
DDT “BEER GARDEN FIGHT 2016 ~SHUTEN-DOJI DAY~”, 09/08/2016
600 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Glove Match: Saki Akai defeated Gota Ihashi by Disqualification when Ihashi took off his tights (R3 3:00) (Special Referee: KUDO)
2. Gatoh Move Rules: Emi Sakura & “Kotori” defeated Masako Takanashi & Cherry when “Kotori” pinned Takanashi with the Morning Star (15:59).
3. Scary Story That Surrounds Yukio Sakaguchi: Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Cobra Clutch (15:45).
Scary Story Order: DJ Nira, Kouki Iwasaki, Soma Takao, Danshoku Dino, Daisuke Kiso, Makoto Oishi.
4. Mike Bailey defeated Kota Umeda with the Shooting Star Double Knee Drop (19:58).
Kota Umeda found it difficult to face his Shuten-dōji brethren after his loss to Mike Bailey. Umeda was frustrated that he lost the main event of his unit’s show. However he will look back on this failure to draw strength and become stronger. The closing call was interrupted by Tomomitsu Matsunaga, Gota Ihashi and Kouki Iwasaki. It was on this day one year ago that the three formed a unit called Pigging 2015 for the DDT Dramatic General Election. The unit came last in the election and was forced to split up as a result. All three members secretly held a grudge ever since and it was now time for revenge! They attacked KUDO and soaked him with water but KUDO hit back with Middle Kicks and Spin Kicks. This was the first time this year that KUDO got to kick people in the ring again and to him it was like he was never gone. Yukio Sakaguchi then knocked out Ihashi with the Right Knee Of God. It was announced afterwards that Pigging 2015 was splitting up again.
One of the highlights of Beer Garden every year is at some point we get a ghost story. This year the goal was to scare Yukio Sakaguchi with a spooky tale. Sakaguchi refused to be involved but was forced by the others to enter the ring. The lights went out and Danshoku Dino took out a flashlight. He shined it over his face and explained the challenge to Sakaguchi. Different wrestlers will enter the ring Royal Rumble style and it’s up to them to scare Sakaguchi with their tales of horror. Sakaguchi will have to pin or submit someone to stop the stories and end the match. DJ Nira snuck up to Sakaguchi and gave him a fright to start the contest. Nira began his story about a summer beach camp but Sakaguchi jumped on him. Kouki Iwasaki was next but his story about the old inn next to the old high school was also cut short. Soma Takao wanted to tell his tale based on a real life experience with a futon but Sakaguchi wanted none of it. At this point Sakaguchi was so scared he was lying down flat on the canvas. Dino then produced pictures of Keisuke Ishii’s parents onto the screen behind them followed by a loud scream. Sakaguchi flipped out and attacked everyone in the ring until Dino caught him in a Lip Lock. Daisuke Kiso was going to count Sakaguchi out but stopped himself because it was his turn to tell a story. His story involved an apartment dweller watching a policeman drag a woman smeared with blood into his car. It ended up scaring everybody in the room. Makoto Oishi was the final entrant but his story was actually just him gossiping about a wrestling buddy who went on a date that ended with a night in a hotel last Christmas Eve. Dino asked what made that a scary story? Oishi said it’s because the woman lied about liking his friend and that’s scary. Sakaguchi finally had enough and put Iwasaki in the Cobra Clutch so he could end the damn contest. Sakaguchi said he probably felt okay after that. He held a toast for the fans but was interrupted by a blackout followed by a distorted video on the screen of a creepy woman saying “Cheers”.
Saki Akai taunted Gota Ihashi before their Glove Match by saying she likes a strong man, so that’s why she asked KUDO to be there as the referee. Despite the size and weight difference, Akai wiped the floor with Ihashi for most of the match. Maybe Ihashi was too enamoured to do anything or maybe it’s his Homer Simpson Syndrome kicking in but he was knocked down over and over. Ihashi tried to clinch Akai when he could. Not to slow down the match but just so he could hug her. He even knocked down KUDO with a punch when he tried to seperate them. Ihashi then Body Slammed Akai and hit a Body Press when KUDO wasn’t looking. He took off his tights but KUDO saw this and disqualified him for his lewd antics. Ihashi knocked him down with another punch but that caused Sakaguchi to come in and hit Ihashi with the Right Knee Of God.
October 29, 2015
DDT “TOKYO RAMEN SHOW STREET WRESTLING”, 29/10/2015
Komazawa Olympic Park
1. Ryota Nakatsu & Mao Inoue defeated Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata when Nakatsu pinned Katsumata with the Face Kick (7:20).
2. Gota Ihashi, Kazusada Higuchi & Kota Umeda defeated Yasu Urano, Akito & Suguru Miyatake when Ihashi pinned Miyatake with a Body Press (11:17).
DDT went to the Tokyo Ramen Show to promote their Ebisuko Curry restaurant with a Falls Count Anywhere match. They were joined by retired MMA fighter Akira Shoji for the event. Shoji runs his own Ebisuko Noodle shop in Toyama.
In the main event Gota Ihashi told the crowd he appreciates their support and he got them to chant “Ebisuko” for his team. Suguru Miyatake said he preferred pork ramen soup and called Ihashi a pig bastard. During the match Miyatake’s team put Ihashi in the Kaientai DX pyramid pose. Akira Shoji got annoyed by their dirty tactics and ran in on the match! He locked in Yasu Urano and Akito in a Double Half Crab while Ihashi hit a Body Press on Miyatake to win the match.